No more Neighbours anymore

Seems strange to think we used to watch this every tea time as schoolkids. An actual soap

Remember me dad coming in from work one day in a mood and shouting on about how there was no conversation every time he got home because of it

Did anyone hear Radio 2 today when Anne Charleston, Ian Bishop, Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan were on? I didn't catch it all but they were on about coming back before it finishes

Always liked Daphne mesel in the early days it was on..when she ended up with Des..jeez what a fkn melt he was.
Daphne was hot!!
The best thing to ever come out of that soap.

Was stood a couple feet away from her when she was on stage (Natalie Imbruglia) at the R1 Big Weekend at Herrington years ago...never seen anything so stunning since. 😍
I’m jealous she is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

Last edited:
Home and away 510 then neighbours 535

Best hour of the day eating your tea
Class 😂 Finished about 3 minutes to 6 then sprint round to the field to play footy at 6. I watched it from the very early days when Max, Danny and Shane Ramsay were in it, used to tape it when at school before it went twice a day. Haven't watched it since it went onto channel 5 but loved it back in the day!

anyone think its gone to shit ? They know its finishing and just going through motions, taken the ball to corner flag in 5th minute of injury time. Might have to give 'doctors 'a chance ( which when I've seen it is pretty poor )

Back