No more Neighbours anymore

I used to watch the soap on the basis that was the most true to life. Nothing happened. If the dog went missing they could sqeeze a week's worth of storyline out of it. What day time TV was made for.

Haven't watched it since it moved to channel 5, same with home and away. Iirc I couldn't pick channel 5 up on my tv at the time.
I can’t bloody stand Home & Away but it’s on in our house four times a week. I’ve no idea if the UK is behind with the storyline but I can give anyone who wants to know a complete rundown of who’s died or gone to prison in the last few months.

I hope that someone starts showing classic Neighbours. Just begins again from the first episode.

Or some streaming service goes mental and puts every single episode on there.
I really hope someone doesn’t. Australian tv is generally shite. Neighbours is no different. There’s been one or two decent ones. I enjoyed the Underbelly series, but overall it’s pants.

I can’t bloody stand Home & Away but it’s on in our house four times a week. I’ve no idea if the UK is behind with the storyline but I can give anyone who wants to know a complete rundown of who’s died or gone to prison in the last few months.
Do the bookies ower here take bets on this stuff? We could clean up me old antipodian marra.
He lived 2 doors up from me in Cleadon, for a while.
Used to get in The Dun Cow a lot. A few years later he turned up with flowers for the manageress but she’d gone to The Willow Pond. They put him in a taxi bound for Hilton Rd in case he got lost! FFS he’s found his way from Melbourne to the Dun Cow he won’t have ower many problems getting to the Willow Pond my marra said to me after he’d left.

Last edited:

Back