no mans sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

All the promised features that are missing is ridiculous. List is endless. I knew this would be shite.
I played it the other night for a while. Managed to get myself a nice 30 slot ship and traded a few rares. Nearly got killed by a f***ing spider thing planetside. Killed some little fuckers who thought they could steal my rares.

Not sure which path to take yet, Atlas or centre...

I played it the other night for a while. Managed to get myself a nice 30 slot ship and traded a few rares. Nearly got killed by a f***ing spider thing planetside. Killed some little fuckers who thought they could steal my rares.

Not sure which path to take yet, Atlas or centre...

I took the Atlas path, working on the theory that it would all be over sooner :)

The thing that got me was the fact you can't see other players.

Even though the chance was slim it would still give you a bit more interest. Imagine exploring some planet and then getting sight of another real life player.

Bit like DayZ you could spend hours and hours by yourself but when you saw another human player scrambling around your heart would skip a beat for a second.

just noticed on their website they are 80% fixing support issues and they are committed to adding new free updates to expand the universe.

I really want to like this game but its becoming harder as you just seem to do the same stuff.

But there's nothing to do with the gear you get.

I've stopped playing it. Spent a bit time getting some stuff and fixing up some ships and then thought to myself, why? What exactly is the point, it doesn't do anything bar give me a few more slots to store stuff I've mined (which I'm sick to death of doing).

Even making some money just seems to be mine, mine, mine, sell, mine, mine, mine, sell...

I've stopped playing it. Spent a bit time getting some stuff and fixing up some ships and then thought to myself, why? What exactly is the point, it doesn't do anything bar give me a few more slots to store stuff I've mined (which I'm sick to death of doing).

Even making some money just seems to be mine, mine, mine, sell, mine, mine, mine, sell...

It's scratches a niche itch. So to speak. Like in Minecraft, folk would build build build, I would be the one just wandering off looking for new sights to see. :lol:
It was always going to be such a Marmite game. However... As a base game to build onto, I just hope Hello Games aren't too disheartened and stop supporting it, because there's SO much they can do with it.

Yeah, it's a very monotonous game, I was bored by my 3rd planet, what a let down of a game. Don't know if to trade it in or keep a hold of it they release new features

Not trying to be 'him' but all you want from this game you can do in Elite.

Looks better and plays better too.
So I don't get why people complain about this being boring, but Elite isn't. It's effectively the same game, isn't it? You do the same stuff, really.

For the record I enjoy both.

Only read odd bits of this thread, in summary is it agreed this game is crap?

I never got the hype, even in the trailers / promotional material it looked plain boring? Why did anyone pre-prder this? Genuine question, what did you expect?

Only read odd bits of this thread, in summary is it agreed this game is crap?

I never got the hype, even in the trailers / promotional material it looked plain boring? Why did anyone pre-prder this? Genuine question, what did you expect?
I like it still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back