No fans allowed in till march next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mind I do think if they know for certain that it will be that long then they need to put together a season package that will help bring some revenue in.
Yeah that’s a good idea if that’s possible. Can’t see why it wouldn’t be for home games.

My first post showed a dislike for not being able to go to the games until March by saying "F*cking shitbags", how the fuck is that confusing to you?
Fuck off man.
Try and keep yourself calm there sunshine. We'd all love to be going to the match today.

Last edited:
Sweden did have a form of lockdown just not as restricted as ours and they have a smaller population spread much less densely than the UK. They also have the highest incidence of single person households and the community transmission that is now fuelling our current wave has not been such an issue. It is not a good comparison to use.

no businesses restaurants or pubs have closes through it as far as i know. they have had home working as much as possible though i know that, as i have a mate in sweden. i know their population is much smaller, but cases and deaths per population is still lower than us. i know there are some differences, and i know their numbers are a fair bit worse than some of their scandanavian neighbours but still.

i do however have no faith whatsoever that the great british public are worthy of being treated as adults or using their common sense. as shown by the politicians flouting their own rules

Hope nobody took the club up on their offer of a stream, looks pricey now.

Personally I'm not interested in streaming League One football to my laptop. It's shite. Yes I've been to watch it live at the SoL the past 2 seasons but it's a different experience at the stadium (aye it's still shite but you know what I mean) and the match was just a part of the whole day, having a drink, meeting friends & relatives in the pub etc.
It’s frustrating and I think we’d all give anything to get our old lives back safely.
But this thing has got us by the balls until we find a way of dealing with it. Just hope it happens as this is no way to live

Problem is we get over this and China just send another man made virus over and we're back to square one.

Last edited:
In our stadium it could easily be possible to segregate fans, every other row and at least 2 seats apart. We could fit in 12,000.

Vaccine will be for only the elderly and vulnerable anyway. No way will it be for everyone.
The government has ordered enough for everyone should a successful vaccine be developed. The most vulnerable will be first in line to get it if they want it, the elderly and care workers. Makes sense.

So non league football can have fans rammed in, however professional football can't. Its outside and will be tracked and traced, with max of 12k fans in a 48k stadium. Lasting 2 hours at most.
It makes no sense and will be the death nail for a lot of clubs.
On the plus side you can get on a packed plane for up to 12 hours and you will be fine ??
You are forgetting about the stampede on leaving early.
I read it on here many times mate

Sweden did have a form of lockdown just not as restricted as ours and they have a smaller population spread much less densely than the UK. They also have the highest incidence of single person households and the community transmission that is now fuelling our current wave has not been such an issue. It is not a good comparison to use.
Sweden also has a greater sense of community and fewer helmets than in the UK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back