No fans allowed in till march next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m not saying you are one of them because you may be doing what you’re being asked to do, but, a lot of people that “want their lives back” and are acting accordingly are making this worse than it needs to be and ultimately costing someone else their life. But because we won’t know who we infected or died because of it it doesn’t have the same impact as running someone over. All my opinion of course but the numbers don’t lie.

So non league football can have fans rammed in, however professional football can't. Its outside and will be tracked and traced, with max of 12k fans in a 48k stadium. Lasting 2 hours at most.
It makes no sense and will be the death nail for a lot of clubs.
On the plus side you can get on a packed plane for up to 12 hours and you will be fine ??

So non league football can have fans rammed in, however professional football can't. Its outside and will be tracked and traced, with max of 12k fans in a 48k stadium. Lasting 2 hours at most.
On the plus side you can get on a packed plane for up to 12 hours and you will be fine ??

Northern League games are only permitted to have a maximum of 150 fans.

Don’t see why you can’t have the grounds at 20-25% capacity. That probably won’t do the clubs any good though.

dunno i'm beginning to come round to thinking if sweden can have no lockdown and still have less cases & deaths per population maybe we're not actually doing things right

Sweden did have a form of lockdown just not as restricted as ours and they have a smaller population spread much less densely than the UK. They also have the highest incidence of single person households and the community transmission that is now fuelling our current wave has not been such an issue. It is not a good comparison to use.

That's a bit selfish tbh. What's the point of putting everyone back at risk. Until there's a vaccine for this thing then nothing can truly go back to normal. I get so annoyed with people thinking that we've got it under control and it's gone away. Unfortunately it hasn't and people are still dying because of it. If it means a few more months without being back at the sol then so be it.
So what happens if a few more months turns into years if there's no vaccine. How will you feel then?

I was adamant I wouldn't pay a tenner to watch. That was when it was looking likely we would get in by early Autumn. However if there's no fans for until March then I'm happy to pay to watch home games.
Same here.

It’s frustrating and I think we’d all give anything to get our old lives back safely.
But this thing has got us by the balls until we find a way of dealing with it. Just hope it happens as this is no way to live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back