Nissan

Todays rumours.
Line 1 being extended over the easter break and its possibly going to take 2 weeks.
One of the major shops going on to 1 shift.
2 suppliers are cutting back shift and staff moving to day shift only
The Easter rumour I told last week mate as well

I was told that the line was being extended somewhere on the plant and a team were in over Easter to do it but it might take 2 weeks to complete.
There is NO extension going on anywhere in the plant as far as i know
Has anyone heard anything other than rumours of a potential 21% increase to the old Nissan pension pot of people who haven't yet retired ?

Last edited:
Has anyone heard anything other than rumours of a potential 21% increase to the old Nissan pension pot of people who haven't yet retired ?
More likely to be a 21% cut knowing Nissan as I did for 35 years.....:eek:

Surely they would have to increase current pensioners money too as they paid in thousands to it...

Paid for out of Coscoin 5 profits no doubt... 🤣

Last edited:
I'm working at a Nissan supplier and the place is dead at the moment, its supposed to pick up mid April by all accounts,not holding my breath like.

The trustees have definitely agreed an increase in December this year happening but no idea how much.
Any idea when the QQ facelift goes into production? Rumours it's been put back at our place.

Heard anything about beyond march?
PT2 trial in body shop has finished, haven’t heard of any delays to the SOP but haven’t heard a date .

Last edited:
The trustees have definitely agreed an increase in December this year happening but no idea how much.

PT2 trial in body shop has finished, haven’t heard of any delays to the SOP but haven’t heard a date .
Probably just the seemingly endless extra millions they have to keep paying in to keep it afloat as what they invest in is ALWAYS the worst performing in the market...

Remember early 90's I said why don't you put 50% of the funds into the London property market...??

Value seems to double every 2 years and you can also get EXTORIONATE rents of them in the meantime...

If they had done that we would have all retired millionaires and the funds would have been worth TRILLIONS, but always seemed to put money into bonds that LOST money...

Must have been a fiddle and backhanders going in to invest in such useless funds, should be compo for poor investment decisions with OUR money...

Knowing Nissan's investors they would have probably bought Coscoin instead of bit coin at the start and lost the lot....

Glad mine is fixed until the day I die so they can't fiddle it anymore.... 👍

Back