Nissan

Last edited:

Lad on my crew appealed a massive charge and never heard back from them. Say nowt.
Sorted now. They emailed yesterday. Won appeal, no charge
https://www.nissan-global.com/EN/IR/LIBRARY/ASSETS/DATA/2023/20233rd_presentation_677_e.pdf#page=15

Profits are sky high! Operating profit up 65% and net income up 183%? No wonder it wasn’t mentioned in the factory!!!
This happens every year and every year they say that thats worldwide. Europe doesn't make profit. They probably say the opposite to the Japs

Last edited:
Sorted now. They emailed yesterday. Won appeal, no charge

This happens every year and every year they say that thats worldwide. Europe doesn't make profit. They probably say the opposite to the Japs
Wow, I always just assumed that appealing would be pointless. What did you appeal, just out of interest? Mine goes back soon and I’m slightly concerned about tyres. I’ve always though that having the car longer than the 12 month agreed contract period (I’ve had mine 15 months now - been waiting on a new Juke for about 4 months) should mean any tyre charges should be waived.

Wow, I always just assumed that appealing would be pointless. What did you appeal, just out of interest? Mine goes back soon and I’m slightly concerned about tyres. I’ve always though that having the car longer than the 12 month agreed contract period (I’ve had mine 15 months now - been waiting on a new Juke for about 4 months) should mean any tyre charges should be waived.
Ive been getting cars since 2002 and never had a problem with tyres. Appeal was for a scratch from a bush, full length of car. My mate was due to polish it out weekend before it went back, but had a family emergency. So took it back expecting to be charged for polish. They wanted £900 for respray. To be honest Ive had 20+ cars and never had anything majorly wrong.
Ive been getting cars since 2002 and never had a problem with tyres. Appeal was for a scratch from a bush, full length of car. My mate was due to polish it out weekend before it went back, but had a family emergency. So took it back expecting to be charged for polish. They wanted £900 for respray. To be honest Ive had 20+ cars and never had anything majorly wrong.
Independent company deal with appeals

Rumour mill in overdrive today like
30k cars too many in stock
5 hour days ahead
4 day weeks ahead
Banked hours
No overtime till after April
Marelli in nissan been took over by nissan
Redundancies going to be offered in nissan
Unbelievable like
Our line 2 lads at a supplier are going to day shift only. Confirmed yesterday.

Edit - Sorry didn't realise this post was off over a week ago.

Last edited:
And all absolute bollox. For starters I’ve been waiting 5 months for a NEVOS car and the selection on offer at the minute does not tie up with there being loads of stock.
Any idea when the QQ facelift goes into production? Rumours it's been put back at our place.
Ramped right down mate
A hour on days next month apart from Friday's. That's it no Saturdays at all
Heard anything about beyond march?

Last edited:
Todays rumours.
Line 1 being extended over the easter break and its possibly going to take 2 weeks.
One of the major shops going on to 1 shift.
2 suppliers are cutting back shift and staff moving to day shift only

Back