Nissan

It was +£1000 to your salary as well, which works out about 4-5% pay rise for most people

Works out better for us without overtime, although I suspect Nissan thought we'd be doing loads of overtime and that's why they went for it

Correct, that's why I made sure I knew what I was actually voting for.

It was +£1000 to your salary as well, which works out about 4-5% pay rise for most people

Works out better for us without overtime, although I suspect Nissan thought we'd be doing loads of overtime and that's why they went for it
Yes but instead of the 500 + 500 cash it would of been way better to get an extra 1% or 0.5 on your wages

Your not understanding what I’m pointing out l, rather than £1000 cash lump sum and the % it would of been better the whole thing was a %, the lump sum is to blackmail thick people into accepting less percentage for a bit of cash that will last a month

I know that. :lol:
If you had said that from the start I wouldn't have mentioned it, anyway hope you are safe take care.

Your not understanding what I’m pointing out l, rather than £1000 cash lump sum and the % it would of been better the whole thing was a %, the lump sum is to blackmail thick people into accepting less percentage for a bit of cash that will last a month

Aye. You are right but they way you worded it made it sound like there was no payrise just the lump sum. £1000 a year as a pay rise would be a canny percentage payrise though 5% or so?

i'm not really arsed tbh, my contract runs until the end of May, whatever happens happens, i have no control over any of this, i can't influence it, i can't really make alternative plans.

I've done my time worrying over decisions and choices i can't influence.
Yeah I thought it was about then that the contracts run out, fingers crossed It works out okay for you

Now the government are offering to fund employees salary, it will be shut for a few weeks now.
Part shortages, lack of sales means there’s no rush to get back.
People were never going to pay the time back plus if Nissan claim the government funding how do they also claim back the time?

Back