nintendo Switch

Yep, realised this morning!

Had a good couple of hours on the Switch this morning. Started off with Mario Odyssey, excellent game, feels like you achieve something when you have completed a level, beautiful graphics and more importantly, you don't keep dying! :lol:

Then I stuck Mario Kart on, what a game, great fun, even better when your racing against someone, slightly easy, can you turn difficulty up?

Then had a blast on Mario Tennis, can't be bothered to use the Joy Con has a racket as I have arthirtis in my shoulder. Great game again, amazing fun, I think Mario is the boy like, I had different characters and struggled when I wasn't the main boy.

You wouldn't think I was at work would you?:lol:

After dinner got FIFA 18, Mario v Rabbids and Crash Bandicoot to try out (Lets Dance 18 too, fuck that!)

Overall, great fun at the moment, and I guess that's what gaming is about?

Last edited:
Taking mine to Zante tomorrow. Might get a new game. Any suggestions?

Mario Kart 8
Mario Odyssey

Had a couple of games this week on FIFA 18, of course you were right not as good as the other console versions. Reviews online say it plays similar, it don’t, plays ok, good for a 10 minute toilet break that’s about it.

As for Mario Kart do you have to get a load of the unlockables before you can do well online, aint got past 10th place yet online?

Last edited:

Back