Nintendo Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Brother said that there's not going to be any Bundle deals until Christmas and that's down to shareholders having them push out the console early. Seems a bit daft to me, he's getting one anyway for his Birthday which is next month so It'll be nice to see what it's like.

My Brother said that there's not going to be any Bundle deals until Christmas and that's down to shareholders having them push out the console early. Seems a bit daft to me, he's getting one anyway for his Birthday which is next month so It'll be nice to see what it's like.
Retailers pull most bundles together.

Looks like amazon have dicked me, ordered Zelda & mario kart on the 20th of jan when they had the spend £50 get £10 off offer on and I had to change my debit card details on the 18th of this month cos my old card expires, put my new card on the open orders and now Zelda is due on the 7th of march instead of launch day when my console will arrive!! Why do they put your order at the back of the que just for changing the payment method? It's not my fault my bank sent me a new card as the old one is due to expire:evil:

eBay? Sell it privately? Check eBay for an idea of price to ask for?

Good Point, got all excited with pound signs flashing. Seems its a mixed bag, lots of buy it now for silly money but those actually on auction going for little.

Do they? Anywhere I could earn a pretty penny for mine? Loads of games.
Ebay mate. Worth good money

Good Point, got all excited with pound signs flashing. Seems its a mixed bag, lots of buy it now for silly money but those actually on auction going for little.
There is a decent group on facebook which collecters use to buy and sell too.

Last edited:
What games do you have with it? Are they boxed with instructions?

There's about 30 mate, I don't think any of them will have boxes or instructions unfortunately. Its defiantly in working order as we had it out about a year ago.

Ebay mate. Worth good money

There is a decent group on facebook which collecters use to buy and sell too.

Cheers for that, Im sure I looked to sell it off a while back and the money knocking about made it not worth doing. Ill try and get it sold in the next couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back