Nintendo Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like amazon have dicked me, ordered Zelda & mario kart on the 20th of jan when they had the spend £50 get £10 off offer on and I had to change my debit card details on the 18th of this month cos my old card expires, put my new card on the open orders and now Zelda is due on the 7th of march instead of launch day when my console will arrive!! Why do they put your order at the back of the que just for changing the payment method? It's not my fault my bank sent me a new card as the old one is due to expire:evil:
You can still use your old card for 4 weeks or so. Should've just left it.

You can still use your old card for 4 weeks or so. Should've just left it.
Thought once you used the new one the old one is no good, I emailed them and theyre gonna have it to me on the 4th so it's not to bad. Yet I asked them about the Switch console as I changed that payment option too and it's still coming on launch day...

Thought once you used the new one the old one is no good, I emailed them and theyre gonna have it to me on the 4th so it's not to bad. Yet I asked them about the Switch console as I changed that payment option too and it's still coming on launch day...

They've always done that. If you contact them they will fix your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back