Nintendo Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully the game prices end up like PS/Xbox games where the rrp is £59.99 but most places sell them around £40/45 tho being cartridges I cant see that happening.... I'm preordering one tho, I missed out on the wii u. I'm not missing out on this..

No third party games at launch, theres a surprise. Got all the feelings of another flop. Will defo be Nintendo's last home console if it is

Was a bit unsure when I first saw the video. As soon as smartphones started making money from games handheld consoles have been on the slide

They'd have been better off integrating a home console with android so it could take advantage of the billions of customers out there like they did with Pokémon Go

Was a bit unsure when I first saw the video. As soon as smartphones started making money from games handheld consoles have been on the slide

They'd have been better off integrating a home console with android so it could take advantage of the billions of customers out there like they did with Pokémon Go

Funnily enough, I remember speculation that NX was just a unified Android. Probably would've been better.

The online doesn't start until autumn, and you get a free NES or SNES game with newly added online...for a MONTH!!!! :lol: wtf!

I know shame really :lol:
What are your predictions for it? I can't help but feel it has a Wii U style bomb written all over it... Beyond the Nintendo games there seems to be a lot of titles being released for it that have already been out a while?

What are your predictions for it? I can't help but feel it has a Wii U style bomb written all over it... Beyond the Nintendo games there seems to be a lot of titles being released for it that have already been out a while?
If it was £199 I honestly think it would do a lot better, considering you could spend an extra 70 and get a pro at its current launch price.....
I think it'll do better than the wii u, its got the feeling of the gamecube tbh, they'll prob be some belting games on there, but just not able to get anywhere near the hype and success previous Nintendo consoles could/did.

I'll probably be too late by the time I decide but I'm gonna have a proper think about this. I'm tempted to get one, play the new Zelda to death and then sell it. Then maybe 2-3 years from now get one again once the prices have gone down.

I'll probably be too late by the time I decide but I'm gonna have a proper think about this. I'm tempted to get one, play the new Zelda to death and then sell it. Then maybe 2-3 years from now get one again once the prices have gone down.

Preorders still on amazon, can't see them running out due to the price mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back