Nike pro sport deal

I was wondering this the other day too. I know that doesn't answer your question like. KLD's dad was top boy at Adidas for a while, so wouldn't be surprised if there was still a link there. Saying that, I'm sure we wouldn't want them back. I'd like Macron or Meyba.
We're Less adidas more and more Avec at the minute as a football team

gievn you couldnt sell out the SOL regualrly in the premier league you cant really afford to lose fans..
Still got over 40k. Still got 28k in League One. That's great support.

Not many PL games sell out. You digs are of the same class (classless) responses of Charlie Methven. I'm not saying you are him but your of the same cloth.

I've found that with stick on badges and logos, washing things inside out helps in keeping them in place.

Clever words. You can't libel someone who's dead.
No but as previously stated, if malicious and has a knock on affect, then they can still put a claim in. I'm not suggesting in this instance but for people to think they can just speak ill of the dead with no recrimination, need to chose their words carefully
i stated its a fact he left his job at nike after the allegations came to light..which is a fact though one could argue about causation
He never left Nike after the allegations came to light, there is no fact there
Also the allegations didnt come to light until after he left, well after in 2015

Last edited:
i stated its a fact he left his job at nike after the allegations came to light..which is a fact though one could argue about causation
I wonder why you come on here you are not a Sunderland fan, you try to defend the worst owners the club has had in their history, you constantly slate Ellis Short for the way he ran the club.
Ellis Short would have been one of the greatest owners we have had if he had been able to employ the right people.
That was the one mistake he made.
The scum that took it on did so to make money. They had by far and away the best squad in the league but fucked that up aswell.
What has Donald actually achieved in his life because what I heard he was basically handed what he has on a plate.
You claim to not be salmon pants if not then why are you the only person on this planet that tries to defend them

The kits they did for us fairly recently were decent compared to what we've had since
Would agree, just thought the quality of the material was poor as compared to yester year, but maybes that's just strips in general. Thought addidas were a disaster from start to finish and gave us no respect at all.

Would agree, just thought the quality of the material was poor as compared to yester year, but maybes that's just strips in general. Thought addidas were a disaster from start to finish and gave us no respect at all.
Never bought one. Think they're the last kits to have red and white striped arms and backs. Over 10 years ago!

gievn you couldnt sell out the SOL regualrly in the premier league you cant really afford to lose fans..

You’ve never been you colossal bell whiff :lol:

No you didn’t, you said he had to quit ‘because he...’

It’s there in black and white. I fear for the company you work for if that’s your level of detail and recollection of things you’ve said.

Last edited:

Back