Nike pro sport deal

KLDs dad died many years ago..and left when KLD was four years old...
and given his dad had to quit cos he bribed a bunch of folk..im not sure his name would be in popualr odoure now even if there are senior people left who worked with him all those years ago..

You realise that there never was a trial don't you, so no-one was prosecuted? Your comment is libel, unless of course you have proof that he's bribed someone?

You realise that there never was a trial don't you, so no-one was prosecuted? Your comment is libel, unless of course you have proof that he's bribed someone?

Ooooh we have a libel case here lads!!!

one cant libel the dead old boy..
Strong words which I hope you have chosen carefully. how do you know this and what is it referring to? You always seem to denigrate this family at any opportunity

Strong words which I hope you have chosen carefully. how do you know this and what is it referring to? You always seem to denigrate this family at any opportunity
its not about denigrating the family..it is about aligining reality with the silly expectations of many on here...and comparing them with previous owners, both positive comparisons (KLD has already done more good stuff in his few months here than SD did in his years here) and negative ones if they exist..

Last edited:

its not about denigrating the family..it is about aligining reality with the silly expectations of many on here...and comparing them with previous owners, both positive comparisons (KLD has already done more good stuff in his few months here than SD did in his years here) and negative ones if they exist..
I can’t think of one good thing Donald has done. Even the white seats in the corner look shit.

If it has a knock on effect to living members of the family, is untrue then they can claim malicious falsehood.

Your second point, it isn't about aligning with reality at all. You clearly stated he left Adidas because of bribery. RLD left Adidas in 2001, the allegations didn't materialise till around 2015. He wasn't even involved in bribing anyone and was never implicated. He set up a loan in a trust fund which the German FA allegedly used.
You just cant wait to have a dig at the "spoilt child" and his family. You are a Donald and Methven fluffer who occasionally drops in criticism against them to veil your shite. You even inappropriately escalate any criticism against them to ridiculous levels. No one is falling for it, you abomination

Puma's strips are absolutely fuckin' lifting. Some of the efforts they've churned out for the scum are appalling.

P.S. I think whole Black Cats thing is a bit ridiculous anarl.

Aren't most strips nowadays made using transfers? It's hardly new.
Adidas (love or hate them) still doing embroidered on the replica kits.

Adidas (love or hate them) still doing embroidered on the replica kits.
Fair enough - I can't remember. I wear me Adidas shorts more often than the last shirt I bought and that was just a transfer.

I stopped buying the home shirt when we had the pinstripe debacle, and I didn't like the plain backs on the following shirts.

If we weren't as shit and I didn't hate Donald I might have been tempted by the current one, but ultimately didn't bother.

Anyone have any idea how long our contract is , looked up the articles from last year and can’t find anything

Was hoping KLD would be able to find an exit clause somehow

We are already committed to next years kits and there was no suggestion it is a new deal.

This was from the minutes at the last supporters trust and club meeting.

Fair enough - I can't remember. I wear me Adidas shorts more often than the last shirt I bought and that was just a transfer.

I stopped buying the home shirt when we had the pinstripe debacle, and I didn't like the plain backs on the following shirts.

If we weren't as shit and I didn't hate Donald I might have been tempted by the current one, but ultimately didn't bother.
Yeah quite like the current home kit, but not parting with £50 for a top with iron on badges.

Hummel strips are crap quality now mind.

Although it is daft that we have youth kits missing half the badge, coaches with their initials peeling off their gear etc.

I can’t think of one good thing Donald has done. Even the white seats in the corner look shit.
Worst owner in our history - and we've had some f***ing crackers:lol:
There’s lots of things that bother me about SAFC, this isn’t one of them.
Yeah the kit thing is a bit boring tbh. I'd like better quality (no iron on badges) but Hummel make f***ing shite kits these days so I'm not interested in the nostalgia trip. And even the best clubs in world football get templates so I'm not remotely arsed about that either.

Last edited:
Yeah the kit thing is a bit boring tbh. I'd like better quality (no iron on badges) but Hummel make f***ing shite kits these days so I'm not interested in the nostalgia trip. And even the best clubs in world football get templates so I'm not remotely arsed about that either.
Agreed. Grown men shouldn’t be wearing replica shirts anyway.

Back