Night Sweats

Yes but my missus insists on a 250 tog duvet of the kind that artic explorers use.

I’m literally drenched when I wake up.

I have to wear a t shirt and thin cotton pyjama bottoms as I sweat buckets.

I also wake up dehydrated every bought because of it.

It gets to the point sometimes that I lie on top of the duvet with the throw blanket she puts on the bed for decoration purposes over me

I get these, also. Quite a timely post, as recently experiencing them more and also have recently had a scare for one of the more sinister possible causes that has been mentioned here. As others have said, so many possible triggers for them (including just generally being hot) but do yourself a favour and put mind at rest by chatting through with doc.

Anyone else get these? I had a period about year or so ago when I got them for a few nights, but the past three weeks or so I'm waking up every night f***ing drenched. First day back in the office today and it's got me knackered due to waking up about 4 times last night soaked. I haven't pissed the bed before anyone says it. Sick of having to change the bedding every couple of days.
Cholesterol and blood pressure problems.

Sweating in winter whilst walking is also a sign.

Please please go see your doctor it is not normal.

Good luck and get yaself sorted out quick.

Anyone else get these? I had a period about year or so ago when I got them for a few nights, but the past three weeks or so I'm waking up every night f***ing drenched. First day back in the office today and it's got me knackered due to waking up about 4 times last night soaked. I haven't pissed the bed before anyone says it. Sick of having to change the bedding every couple of days.
I get them periodically. There can be all sorts of causes. I'm pretty confident that artificial sweetners cause my night sweats.

Back