Nick Barnes on totalsport

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't about anybody else but I'm pig sick of hearing about bloody takeovers.
Never heard the show but the crack on twitter from people who listened is we rebuffed the Saudi consortium as Campbell is their preferred bidder due to the fact he would allow Donald to stay on board. If true, and obviously I've no idea, then Donald is an absolute disgrace and only thinking of himself.
He's a complete wanker

Last edited:
with Club money and a loan from Juan
For all we know marra Campbell could be borrowing money from anywhere. I'm sure you've been around the block enough times to know how these slippery fuckers operate. If the can find a loop hole, they'll exploit it.

For all we know marra Campbell could be borrowing money from anywhere. I'm sure you've been around the block enough times to know how these slippery fuckers operate. If the can find a loop hole, they'll exploit it.
I trust no one in business marra.. These are sharks out to make money, no more no less, at our expense.

It's not purely Campbell though, he's probably the face of the consortium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back