NHS budgeting idea

I am speechless if you honestly think that in a huge swathe of the World there is not state run medical services.
You get a lot of stick on here as a totem figure, and sometimes understandably so, but this is a whole new ball game buddy.
Where the duckety, buckety do you get your info from?
Well for a start you are not quoting me correctly, please show me where I said that??
I am speechless if you honestly think that in a huge swathe of the World there is not state run medical services.
You get a lot of stick on here as a totem figure, and sometimes understandably so, but this is a whole new ball game buddy.
Where the duckety, buckety do you get your info from?
Not once have I ever said there is not another country in the world that have state run health care. Not once. Why come to me and make things up?? Leaving yourself speechless in the process.

Last edited:

Well for a start you are not quoting me correctly, please show me where I said that??

Not once have I ever said there is not another country in the world that have state run health care. Not once. Why come to me and make things up?? Leaving yourself speechless in the process.
@robbied1, thought that you wrote something that certainly implied that a couple pages back. Apologies if you didn't but its 32 degrees here and I really can't be arsed to respond further. Good luck fella.

@robbied1, thought that you wrote something that certainly implied that a couple pages back. Apologies if you didn't but its 32 degrees here and I really can't be arsed to respond further. Good luck fella.
So you come and have a pop, make something up when I never said anything of the kind, I did not imply it either, I have acknowledged earlier in this thread that 2 or 3 countries have a similar model but have not copied the nhs in its entirety. I'm actually going to report you for this, because I'm sick to death of people lying and quoting me about things I've not said.
But you can be arsed to quote me and lie.......

So you come and have a pop, make something up when I never said anything of the kind, I did not imply it either, I have acknowledged earlier in this thread that 2 or 3 countries have a similar model but have not copied the nhs in its entirety. I'm actually going to report you for this, because I'm sick to death of people lying and quoting me about things I've not said.
But you can be arsed to quote me and lie.......
Oh do grow up mate. I apologised if I got it wrong but that was my honest impression of what you said. You seem a bit radgie. Me, been out with friends for a lunch and a drink, fabulous views over the Mediterranean to Morocco, boats in the straits really pretty. Food wasn't that brilliant but the company was.
You been up to much yourself, this afternoon?

Oh do grow up mate. I apologised if I got it wrong but that was my honest impression of what you said. You seem a bit radgie. Me, been out with friends for a lunch and a drink, fabulous views over the Mediterranean to Morocco, boats in the straits really pretty. Food wasn't that brilliant but the company was.
You been up to much yourself, this afternoon?
You apologised, but then said I implied it, where did I imply it. I honestly don't care what you've been up to. Next time you quote someone dont make something up then have a pop about their character, all the best.

Back