NFL 2022

Anyone know what the best app to bet on the NFL is these days. I'm already annoyed at Skybet, and they don't seem to be allowing "multiple leg" bets.

Ill be honest …Its taken me a long time to really get into American Football…but once you do get a full understanding of the game then its easy to conclude that its a fantastic sport. Last seasons playoff games were all tremendous and I fell for it hook line and sinker. I have subsequently followed it every week this season.
I am undecided on whether to follow one side in particular ( I have a leaning towards the Seahawks ) but my gut instinct is to remain largely neutral as I can enjoy every single game that way
Exactly right. You have to commit to get the full appreciation of the game

Exactly right. You have to commit to get the full appreciation of the game
Definately….i have watched AF sporadically since the days of Elway, Montana, Walter Payton etc etc….but its only when you watch it week in week out ( like I did the last couple of years ) that you get truly attached to the game and can fully appreciate the compexity of it. Of course the whole draft thing keeps it fresh to ensure every team has a chance of having its day

Eagles by between 1-6 points.
Kelce to score any time.
Hurts to score any time.
More than 2 players to attempt a pass.
Haason Reddick MVP.

These are the bets I'm losing most of my money on tonight.
Interesting shout about 2 players attempting a pass

Does that rule out the qbs ?
Definately….i have watched AF sporadically since the days of Elway, Montana, Walter Payton etc etc….but its only when you watch it week in week out ( like I did the last couple of years ) that you get truly attached to the game and can fully appreciate the compexity of it. Of course the whole draft thing keeps it fresh to ensure every team has a chance of having its day
I’m buying books on the history of the games and past greats

Fascinating stuff for me anyway .

I’m suffering severe withdrawal knowing there is no REDZONE on a Sunday night for 9 months

Last edited:
Basically a bet that somebody except Mahomes or Hurts will throw a pass at some point. Either an injury to one of them or a trick play, like the 'Philly Special' when they last won it.
Good luck. It’s well possible with these teams

Do laterals count as the chiefs have been known to try those after a catch

Good luck. It’s well possible with these teams

Do laterals count as the chiefs have been known to try those after a catch
Nah I'd imagine it would have to be a forward pass. I agree, 2 very imaginative offenses. Mainly just hoping for a good game, think the playoffs haven't been that great this season.

At the start of the season i hope a team that's never won it, including the lions, or hasn't won for a while triumphs.

On that basis i'm rooting for the eagles, plus the fact i'd like to punch mahomes from phoenix to peterlee.
😀

At the start of the season i hope a team that's never won it, including the lions, or hasn't won for a while triumphs.

On that basis i'm rooting for the eagles, plus the fact i'd like to punch mahomes from phoenix to peterlee.
😀
:lol: :lol: You’d punch old Kermit . Evil. He’s great man. He’s going to be up with Brady by his career end

Back