NFL 2022

Isn't that what got Wentz bad? Had an okay-ish start to his career but started getting hit more and could only see ghosts on the field so production just fell off a cliff?

Nice question for you since you've worked with QBs etc ... Are QB wins a stat? ;) :lol:

Love seeing meltdowns on twitter to that
If QB wins are a stat, then defensive tackle wins should be a stat. It's a team sport.

That's why god invented baseball.
⚾

The biggest issue with NBA and baseball is they play 3 million games in a normal season so each game loses a bit of edge

I do watch some regular season games (especially baseball) but love the play offs when there is more on the line

As the NFL has so few regular season games and lots of divisional games every single fixture is massively important

The biggest issue with NBA and baseball is they play 3 million games in a normal season so each game loses a bit of edge

I do watch some regular season games (especially baseball) but love the play offs when there is more on the line

As the NFL has so few regular season games and lots of divisional games every single fixture is massively important
You're gonna win 54
You're gonna lose 54
It's what you do with the other 54 that counts.

We're into the good stretch of golf this time of year. After the Superbowl we've got the Genesis, Honda, Arnold Palmer and the Players before we get to the majors.

I agree with you about baseball though, just can't get into it.

Aye this, the two sports seasons (NFL and golf) couldn't line up better for me. Love this run leading up to the Masters like.

Back