NFL 2021

Had no intention of watching but woke up at 3am so just got up and watched the end. Browns defence looked poor again. No idea how they did in the first half but they kept giving up big plays on 3rd down. A better offence would have racked the points up.

Dolphins trying to trade for Watson by all accounts. I wonder if they know something

Aye I heard that. I don't think any law enforcement agencies have made any charges despite the allegations so I suppose it was only a matter of time before someone took a punt (no pun intended).

I wonder what he will go for. Loads of talk about 3 first rounders plus additional picks when he first said he wanted out but Tua might help in offsetting draft picks

Aye I heard that. I don't think any law enforcement agencies have made any charges despite the allegations so I suppose it was only a matter of time before someone took a punt (no pun intended).

I wonder what he will go for. Loads of talk about 3 first rounders plus additional picks when he first said he wanted out but Tua might help in offsetting draft picks
Talk of a first and second round will do it

Undrafted rookie averaging 6 yards a carry, after Chubb and HUnt both 5+, you have to think that this Browns running scheme is too good.

Go Browns.

Would be 3 team trade apparently as Houston don't want Tua. Philly could be in a position to mop up some players here, they have 3 first rounders in 2022 which are - currently - all top 10 picks.

Had no intention of watching but woke up at 3am so just got up and watched the end. Browns defence looked poor again. No idea how they did in the first half but they kept giving up big plays on 3rd down. A better offence would have racked the points up.

1st half Browns should've been miles ahead because the Broncos couldn't move the ball for shit against their defence. Browns should've easily had it all wrapped up by halftime

Deposition dates (whatever they are) were set for after this season finishes ages ago. He's going to be out for a very long time still. All the Police have said is it had begun investigations and that was back in April so good knows what is going on.
I know there's a few Dolphins fans on here, would drafting Watson make you turn your back on them?

I guess they'll know once court cases come to light and show if he had actually done anything. It'll be hard for them to guess either way until then.
Mind I didn't see many football fans turn their backs on clubs over here when certain coaching staff members and players were being found guilty/accused of abusing youth players even though it seems quite a few of them knew about it. It's not the individuals you follow and support

Last edited:
Jets still 0 points in the first quarter for the season
Zach Wilson f*cked 😢
Mike White in at QB never played a nfl regular season game..... Scores TD on first drive completion.... Tom Brady 2.0 😉

We are absolutely dogshit, the OC should be sacked and the GM/HC should be under serious pressure for making the worst Pats team in years look brilliant. We are a disgusting, pathetic franchise so the following isn’t excuse making.

But the fact neither them were called as penalties is disgraceful mind. Vintage Cheat-riot craic.

We are absolutely dogshit, the OC should be sacked and the GM/HC should be under serious pressure for making the worst Pats team in years look brilliant. We are a disgusting, pathetic franchise so the following isn’t excuse making.

But the fact neither them were called as penalties is disgraceful mind. Vintage Cheat-riot craic.

Yeah but we beat the Titans and they are beating Chiefs silly.... 😉
At least Darnold is playing as shit as he was for yous!
Aye his normal service resumed last 2 or 3 games!

Back