NFL 2021

If I recall yous were decimated by injuries last year mainly defensive and u lost hunter all season which was a big loss. His first losing season for many a year

The Vikes have made the post season 3 times during his 7 year+ tenure with only 2 post season wins, one of which was the Minneapolis Miracle game against the Saints. At no point during those post season appearances have the Vikings looked like real challengers for the Super Bowl despite having some very decent rosters.

Gutted to see the score this morning. How does anyone stop Derrick Henry?! He's like Jonah Lomu, just an absolute monster.

Gutted to see the score this morning. How does anyone stop Derrick Henry?! He's like Jonah Lomu, just an absolute monster.
He's pretty unique like, no running back carries the ball as often as him nowadays, 300+ carries the last two seasons and already at 162 this season! That's 50 more than any other running back.

Unbelievably Lomu was 2 inches taller, 12kilo (26.5lbs) heavier and .4 seconds quicker over 100m 😂. Lomu was an absolute ridiculous phenomenon

Two very good teams who both seem to end up lacking that little bit extra at the end of the season but very often great to watch. Was a brilliant game last night and could've gone either way

Last edited:
Only watched till half time but fair play to the Titans..a lot of pressure on Allen and credit to the Titans O line..made some big holes for Henry to run through.

I had read that Lomu had the beginnings of his kidney issues while he was playing. That meant he was slightly anaemic during his playing career which potentially could have affected his performance!

That world Cup game against England where he just went through the team like a tank was awe inspiring.

As for Henry have you seen some of the videos of his training routine? I pulled a muscle just watching them 🤣 The fact he has managed to build so much power and retain the speed is exceptional

The giants are woeful. How many more excuses are going to be made for Daniel Jones.
It's not just Jones unfortunately... It goes from Gettelman down. We need a new GM who isn't 70 and trying to recreate that Coughlin magic, that way of playing is dead and buried and we need to move on. Judge is too old school as well and has to go. Jones isn't the answer, unless the question is how do you replace Early Eli Manning....Something is up with conditioning as well, because Giants players get injured way too frequently.

Honestly, fire everyone on the coaching team and release the QB and do what Sunderland have done and let a new GM build it from the ground up with a style of play and ethos that becomes Giants football.

For someone who only watches the Browns, are Denver so shit nowadays that with all the players out tonight for the Browns we’re still 3/4 to win?

For someone who only watches the Browns, are Denver so shit nowadays that with all the players out tonight for the Browns we’re still 3/4 to win?
Lost 3 on the spin and have injuries themselves. Browns also at home so that'll probably be why we are slight favourites. The spread on NFL betting is poor as well. The Broncos are 21/20 on Sky Bet so that's not a massive difference.

Lost 3 on the spin and have injuries themselves. Browns also at home so that'll probably be why we are slight favourites. The spread on NFL betting is poor as well. The Broncos are 21/20 on Sky Bet so that's not a massive difference.
I’ll try to stop up to watch it then mate, cheers. After 20 years of following them, this year I’ve become a Browns ‘glory’ supporter and trying watching every game

I’ll try to stop up to watch it then mate, cheers. After 20 years of following them, this year I’ve become a Browns ‘glory’ supporter and trying watching every game
I've always liked the Browns, my dad and grandad were Packers fans so I was indoctrinated but I think if I had a choice I'd have been a Browns fan.

Chubb and Hunt both out is massive for the Browns like..might have to take to the air and with Bakers poorly shoulder.
Keenun is starting I think, and Landry is back.

I've always liked the Browns, my dad and grandad were Packers fans so I was indoctrinated but I think if I had a choice I'd have been a Browns fan.

Keenun is starting I think, and Landry is back.
Keenum definitely playing. This Felton lad is supposed to be decent. Hopefully he'll have a good game. Big game for the defence who have looked awful the last two games.

Back