NFL 2021

Browns taking one of the first four corners, no surprises and didn't reach for anything. I think we might see a move up from 59 to get an edge or WR that we like in the next round with two 3rd and two 4ths to use as capital.

Would have preferred the Strelers drafting an offensive linesman than a running back but apparently theres still plenty of good OL prospects available so hopefully get one of them tonight, I just pray we dont draft Trask.

They’re in a position to sit him for a year until they get another playmaker or two to help him. No bad thing.

Really wanted Rashawn Slater for the Vikes, albeit didn’t think he’d get past the Chargers. Spielman now doing what he always does. Hopefully he turns some of the four 3rd round and four 4th round picks we have into a 2nd rounder.
Got to go into the second round

Fairly happy with Mac Jones at 15.
Would like to see a receiver in round 2 to give him (& Cam) more to aim at.
Elijah Moore from ole Miss would be my pick but I don't think he'll fall that far.

What do we think Aaron Rodgers will be doing on opening day?

1. Starting for the Packers
2. Starting for a different team.
3. Hosting Jeopardy.

I'll go 2, and I'll say Seattle.

Good pick for the Jets. First time in a long time it feels like they’re working to some kind of plan.
What do we think Aaron Rodgers will be doing on opening day?

1. Starting for the Packers
2. Starting for a different team.
3. Hosting Jeopardy.

I'll go 2, and I'll say Seattle.

Seattle? Doubt they move in from Russell Wilson despite his displeasure. I doubt he goes anywhere.

Last edited:
Good pick for the Jets. First time in a long time it feels like they’re working to some kind of plan.

Seattle? Doubt they move in from Russell Wilson despite his displeasure. I doubt he goes anywhere.

He’s 37..doubt they’d trade him to another NFC team..Miami will make a move for him when Tua doesn’t work out..he’ll retire to Florida like Brady.

Looks like a decent draft for the Browns. 3 positions of need addressed,

Mel Kiper had them ranked on his big board at number 21, 23 and 53. The Browns got them at 28, 52 and 91.

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah seems to have been a particular steel, Daniel Jeremiah had him down as the 15th best player in the draft!

Oh and the WR Schwartz ran the 40 yard dash in 4.26 seconds and won a silver medal at the under 20 World championships in 100m with a time of 10.22. That's a phenomenal deep threat if he can catch the ball.

Leaving my Browns bias to one side, it seems like the Jets had an excellent first 3 rounds. Getting the QB, getting someone highly rated to protect him and still getting one of the top WR too. The Wilson family appear to have very good genes - Zach looks about 15, which probably makes sense when you see that his mam barely looks like she's in her 30's!

Shocked they didnt trade up

Me too, though pleased they also didn’t trade down. A QB as their second overall pick is a surprising move. Didn’t love the Patrick Jones pick when Ronnie Perkins was still available.

Hopefully a S and WR tomorrow.

Mel Kiper had them ranked on his big board at number 21, 23 and 53. The Browns got them at 28, 52 and 91.

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah seems to have been a particular steel, Daniel Jeremiah had him down as the 15th best player in the draft!

Oh and the WR Schwartz ran the 40 yard dash in 4.26 seconds and won a silver medal at the under 20 World championships in 100m with a time of 10.22. That's a phenomenal deep threat if he can catch the ball.

Leaving my Browns bias to one side, it seems like the Jets had an excellent first 3 rounds. Getting the QB, getting someone highly rated to protect him and still getting one of the top WR too. The Wilson family appear to have very good genes - Zach looks about 15, which probably makes sense when you see that his mam barely looks like she's in her 30's!

Can only think Owusu-Koramoah fell because of his size. There have been numerous good undersized linebackers in recent years, though.

Last edited:

Aye Koromoah is meant to be class, apparently he was a niche fit hence the fall. That and teams don’t seem to value Lbs as high as other positions (especially after that lad the Cardinals drafted last year struggled), but still seems a steal, people love him.

And aye I’m elated with the Jets draft, nice to go all-in on offence for once after years being obsessed with defense early on. September can’t come quick enough

Happy with that addressed 3 positions of need on the Offense, never try to get too carried away one way or another when it comes to drafts as it's impossible to tell whether these players are going to be able to make the step up to the NFL.

Everything I have read so far has said the giants did well. Hope barkley can come back from his injury. They also picked up some future draft picks. All the teams in the division have questions at quarterback so I don't think it will take much to win it.

Back