NFL 2021

Wonder how the Falcons are going to balls 4th pick.
New generation QB or a TE is being mentioned, probs trade back for a punter
That tight end is already being tipped for the hall of fame, if they don't think they can compete this year they could get a huge haul for pick 4.

There's no way. He's going at 4, the only question is to whom.

The only question in the first 4 picks is probably who the 49ers take at 3: Mac Jones, Trey Lance or Justin Fields.

Fully expect him to go 4 but if the Falcons surprise everyone and got a QB instead the Bengals won't be passing up on him at 5

I’d be surprised if Falcons picked anyone but Pitt’s.

But if they go QB or trade down (which seems increasingly unlikely, but if they did it’d be for someone taking a QB, can’t see anybody trading up to 4 for a TE) then he could get to Miami at 6, Bengals seemed locked on either Chase or Sewell.

I know Burrow and Chase had a canny connection in college but shirley there's no way the bengals go anyone other than Sewell. The poor lad got obliterated game after game last season until he eventually ended up getting his knee shredded. Just asking for more of the same unless they get the O-line sorted

Get to watch Rick Spielman continually trade down until the Vikings have 10 picks in the 6th & 7th rounds after drafting cornerbacks with the few picks they did make in earlier rounds.

Bridgewater gone to the Broncos from the Panthers for a 6th round pick plus the Panthers have paid $7 million of his guaranteed $10 million for the season.
Not a bad one for the Broncos that, very good back up to Lock and may even oust him in time

Fcking hell.

Bears paid 10 million for Andy Dalton which forced us to cut Kyle Fuller. We even lost a 6th round pick. Id much prefer Bridgewater for that price.

Cant wait to see how Pace mortgages the Bears future in an attempt to save his skin tonight.

I know Burrow and Chase had a canny connection in college but shirley there's no way the bengals go anyone other than Sewell. The poor lad got obliterated game after game last season until he eventually ended up getting his knee shredded. Just asking for more of the same unless they get the O-line sorted
They should take Sewell but Chase is a hard one to pass on.

Back