NFL 2020

In terms of Gamepass - the bookies have started showing live games, both Skybet and Paddy’s.

Think you need to put a bet on the specific game to watch it, or have money in your account, but might be a cheaper way of watching.

When I watched the Paddy’s ones on my phone there’s the button where you can cast it to your telly, but never tried it myself.
Just checked Sky Bet and it just says free on Sky Bet under all the games (apart from the one actually on Sky). No mention of putting a bet on.

Trevor now considering staying on at Clemson rather than going to the Jets.....

I’ve seen this nonesense.

He’ll declare, he’s not gonna risk missing the payday and it’s not like the team picking first in 2022 are gonna be good, they’ll be a shambles as well. That’s what happens with number one picks.

Are many people subscribing to gamepass, I've seen mixed reviews, started to get back into it this season, but my team are rarely featured on the new Sky Sports NFL Channel (Washington) so wondered whether gamepass would be a good option, watch the games, condensed highlights, original programming, and just get wrapped up in the whole experience again... Its £107 quid til July next year (i know the season ends earlier than that) and can be paid in 3 instalments...

Or there is the £32 option for the year, but its no live games and just highlights and RedZone (and original programs)

(and yes i know, Sunderland and Washington, what a sucker for punishment, the NFC East is all over the place this season)

Join the club mate, it’s painful following both the lads and Washington! GamePass deffo worth it and like you say our games are usually 6pm and rarely on Sky (GamePass blocks the 6pm & 9pm Sunday games that Sky show)

Morning All!

Does anyone know if DFS format, specifically on FanDuel, work in this country? Seems app isn't available

DraftKings works, and it’s comfortably the best option (if anybody wants a referral code which gets you an offer let me know - full disclosure, I’m offering because I’d get something too!)

There is no official Fanduel effort over here, but Paddy Power fantasy is basically Fanduel with a Paddy’s skin. Personally, I don’t like it as much as I do DK - I think it’s clumsy to use and it only uses half point PPR, and the payout structures are rank. But Paddy’s run lots of freebie contests which are decent enough, albeit with very low numbers of payouts.

DraftKings works, and it’s comfortably the best option (if anybody wants a referral code which gets you an offer let me know - full disclosure, I’m offering because I’d get something too!)

There is no official Fanduel effort over here, but Paddy Power fantasy is basically Fanduel with a Paddy’s skin. Personally, I don’t like it as much as I do DK - I think it’s clumsy to use and it only uses half point PPR, and the payout structures are rank. But Paddy’s run lots of freebie contests which are decent enough, albeit with very low numbers of payouts.

Cheers for that. Of all the formats that's the one i'm least familiar with and i'm a dynasty league with a few mates but most of them are based across the pond hence i think they're going with FanDuel.

If Draftkings works across both locations i might try and pursuade them to use that and i'll give you a shout buddy if you get something back too

Falcons played well last night. Hard to believe if we didn’t create miracles to lose 3 games so far we could be 5-3.
Has anybody qualified for the play offs from 1-6?
Somebodies got to be the first 😅
Chiefs got in the play offs with a 1-5 start, Falcons will just have to win every game.

Falcons played well last night. Hard to believe if we didn’t create miracles to lose 3 games so far we could be 5-3.
Has anybody qualified for the play offs from 1-6?
Somebodies got to be the first 😅
The colts started awful and got in with Luck like 2 year back. Got that third wildcard spot now too!
Shame about Calvin Ridley mind

Cheers for that. Of all the formats that's the one i'm least familiar with and i'm a dynasty league with a few mates but most of them are based across the pond hence i think they're going with FanDuel.

If Draftkings works across both locations i might try and pursuade them to use that and i'll give you a shout buddy if you get something back too

Aye I don’t think DK or Paddy’s version of Fanduel offers Dynasty or even normal fantasy.

If it’s just setting up your own private leagues then DK can definitely do that, I’m not sure if Paddy’s Fanduel.

Love DK like, think DFS is quality and use it every week on the PGA and the NFL. More of a fun way of having a few quid on it all, imo. Be class in a league with mates as well I reckon.

If anyone on here ever wants to do our own league on DK, each put in a fiver or something, one weekend might be canny actually.

Aye I don’t think DK or Paddy’s version of Fanduel offers Dynasty or even normal fantasy.

If it’s just setting up your own private leagues then DK can definitely do that, I’m not sure if Paddy’s Fanduel.

Love DK like, think DFS is quality and use it every week on the PGA and the NFL. More of a fun way of having a few quid on it all, imo. Be class in a league with mates as well I reckon.

If anyone on here ever wants to do our own league on DK, each put in a fiver or something, one weekend might be canny actually.
I’d definitely be up for giving DK a go with a few on here if there’s a buy in, just to see what it’s like

I play the PaddyPower fantasy game- usually a free entry (although with small prizes) each week, but I also enter the weekly one with the £1M top prize (£4.44 entry). I've done OK with it- haven't investigated Draft Kings but might have a look there...

I do the £4.44 Sunday million on paddy like, either hit min cash or just miss out every week.
I’d be up for a draft kings league if someone sorts it.
Looks like the 49ers have hopefully turned the corner, I totally gave up on the season after the Miami debacle!

Join the club mate, it’s painful following both the lads and Washington! GamePass deffo worth it and like you say our games are usually 6pm and rarely on Sky (GamePass blocks the 6pm & 9pm Sunday games that Sky show)

My sporting weekends are a misery mate with these two teams... seems like sky are taking no interest in Washington this year on sky sports nfl.. I get that they’re not the most glamorous team, but even bang average footie teams get a showing on sky sports prem.. so looks like game pass is the way forward for the games, I do wonder whether the games they show are linked in to NBC in the US, seeing they’re part of the same company..

My sporting weekends are a misery mate with these two teams... seems like sky are taking no interest in Washington this year on sky sports nfl.. I get that they’re not the most glamorous team, but even bang average footie teams get a showing on sky sports prem.. so looks like game pass is the way forward for the games, I do wonder whether the games they show are linked in to NBC in the US, seeing they’re part of the same company..
I think they are mate, only found out this morning sky are showing our game vs hawks Sunday night, think if it was sky’s decision you’d know more in advance,

I’m happy to sort a DK league for people like, say a fiver ($5 as it’s all in Us Currency) in each?

Or if people are new, can just do a free one for the first week so folk can get used to it?

Maybes set it to 10spots for now and see how popular we go?

And is anybody using it already a member or wanting a referral link? Think the current offer is deposit $20 (don’t need to bet it all), and you’ll get a ticket to free entry in $20 contest. So basically like a NFL Millionaire Maker contest or something like that. Again, just for clarity, if you used my link I think I’d also get a $20 ticket - don’t want it to look like I’m being underhand!

either way, there’s my link if anyone wants it.

DraftKings | Daily Fantasy Sports For Cash

Last edited:

Back