NFL 2020

I’m happy to sort a DK league for people like, say a fiver ($5 as it’s all in Us Currency) in each?

Or if people are new, can just do a free one for the first week so folk can get used to it?

Maybes set it to 10spots for now and see how popular we go?

And is anybody using it already a member or wanting a referral link? Think the current offer is deposit $20 (don’t need to bet it all), and you’ll get a ticket to free entry in $20 contest. So basically like a NFL Millionaire Maker contest or something like that. Again, just for clarity, if you used my link I think I’d also get a $20 ticket - don’t want it to look like I’m being underhand!

either way, there’s my link if anyone wants it.

DraftKings | Daily Fantasy Sports For Cash
I’m up for it mate I’ll get an account sorted using your link, might struggle for this week though.

I’m happy to sort a DK league for people like, say a fiver ($5 as it’s all in Us Currency) in each?

Or if people are new, can just do a free one for the first week so folk can get used to it?

And is anybody using it already a member or wanting a referral link? Think the current offer is deposit $20 (don’t need to bet it all), and you’ll get a ticket to free entry in $20 contest. So basically like a NFL Millionaire Maker contest or something like that. Again, just for clarity, if you used my link I think I’d also get a $20 ticket - don’t want it to look like I’m being underhand!

Count me in for this mate. Give me a shout if there’s anything I need to do at my end as new to this format 👍

I plan on joining tomorrow

Cool.
Right I’ve set up an SMB NFL group in there, link is below.

I’ve also set up a bobby basic, completely free league for tomorrow just to play for fun if anyone does join and wants to test the ropes. Link also below.

no bother if folk want to play or not, but option is there.

only advice I’d give on the below - if you try and withdraw less than $25, you have to go on chat to ask them. So if you deposit $20 to just get the bonus then want to WD (which Is fair play) might be worth putting in $25 to save you the faff of going through live chat.

Links
DK referral to get $20 code (my referral, not trying to be Shan). You deposit $20 then will get a $20 ticket to use in a DK contest.
Here

SMB group
Here

Free just for fun league
Here

Chiefs to beat Jets
Saints to beat Bears
Packers -6 vs Vikings
Steelers +4.5 vs Ravens

£8.50 returns £45. Relatively confidential for this one. Actually fancy Steelers to win without the handicap.

I'll have a look at Draft Kings link. 👍
@Morny

Signed up and deposited following your link, but the SMB link doesn't seem to be allowing me to join. Says I need the app, downloaded it, now can't find the invite. Useless. :lol:

Last edited:
Chiefs to beat Jets
Saints to beat Bears
Packers -6 vs Vikings
Steelers +4.5 vs Ravens

£8.50 returns £45. Relatively confidential for this one. Actually fancy Steelers to win without the handicap.

I'll have a look at Draft Kings link. 👍
@Morny

Signed up and deposited following your link, but the SMB link doesn't seem to be allowing me to join. Says I need the app, downloaded it, now can't find the invite. Useless. :lol:
Love that you are just putting the chiefs v jets without any handicap

Love that you are just putting the chiefs v jets without any handicap

The handicap was 19.5!!!! I can't do it, usually I pile on the underdog in them circumstances, but the Jets are too bad.
I *think* I've just sent you a personal invite mate, for both the league and this week's tournament.

Thanks for the quick response, I joined this week, no clue if I'm in an overall league. It turns out I'm a luddite.

Last edited:
My bets this week are:
- the sky boost
- TD treble of Swift / Gaskin / Williams
- Overs on recieving yards for Golliday (65) Ruggs (32) Irv Smith (25) Diggs (57) and Andrews 4 + receptions

Sky Boost
Bell/Golladay/AJ Brown/Metcalf (plus a small one with Beasley added)
Then
Saints win
Packers handi
Raiders handi
Steelers handi
Titans handi
Chargers handi

Haway the bets
Sky Boost
Bell/Golladay/AJ Brown/Metcalf (plus a small one with Beasley added)
Then
Saints win
Packers handi
Raiders handi
Steelers handi
Titans handi
Chargers handi

Haway the bets

Crazy stat I heard this week.

there have been 17 times a team has been 14+ point underdogs in the NFL (Jets are about 20 point dogs this week).

In those 17 games, there have been 18 receivers for the underdog got over 100 yards 😱

Last edited:

Back