NFL 2020

RokerLegend

Striker
Mad as owt if the Bears get a win tonight and head into week 8 with the number 1 seed in the NFC
Mad as owt if the Bears get a win tonight and head into week 8 with the number 1 seed in the NFC
Ah thats more like it....Bears are making a huge change to their O line swapping RT Ifedi who has played over 4000 snaps on the right side of the o-line to the left as their left tackle Coward is absolutely shite.

Must be trying to protect Coward from Donald but surely he just swap sides. Either way its going to be a long night for Foles.

Prediction - Mitch sees some action tonight when Foles gets carted off

Last edited:

Kobayashi

Central Defender
Any Seahawks fans will laugh.
Bears games starts and first penalty goes against... Germain Ifedi 🤣🤣🤣
Drive over.

Last edited:

rey mysterio

Midfield
We are looking immense on offense this season with Ben back. He’s shifted some weight as well. The big one is coming up though - we need to finish above the crows and to do that we need to beat them at least once imo.

I’ve also determined that the Falcons are the Sunderland of the NFL.

The Bears just got beaten up.
The Bears defence was badly exposed by misdirection, WR sweeps and QB bootlegs. Could easily be 3-4 if the Lions didn't drop that pass in the endzone in week 1 and the Falcons never had a customary meltdown while leading by 3 scores. I don't think they'll make the playoffs.

RokerLegend

Striker
The Bears defence was badly exposed by misdirection, WR sweeps and QB bootlegs. Could easily be 3-4 if the Lions didn't drop that pass in the endzone in week 1 and the Falcons never had a customary meltdown while leading by 3 scores. I don't think they'll make the playoffs.
Nah me neither.

The offence is absolutely woeful under Nagy and that O line is abysmal. You do start to wonder if Trubiskys problems are caused by shit protection coupled with Nagys crazy play calls. It would be the most Chicago thing ever to cut him this year and then see him flourish under someone that knows what he is doing.

Andy Reid took play calling off him in Kansas and I can see why. Tough run of games coming up too.

Nah me neither.

The offence is absolutely woeful under Nagy and that O line is abysmal. You do start to wonder if Trubiskys problems are caused by shit protection coupled with Nagys crazy play calls. It would be the most Chicago thing ever to cut him this year and then see him flourish under someone that knows what he is doing.

Andy Reid took play calling off him in Kansas and I can see why. Tough run of games coming up too.
What has happened with Nagy? His first season he seemed super creative. I remember week 1 in Lambeau that year and although they lost it looked like the best, most unpredictable Bears offense I've seen.