NFL 2020

Brees has retired. Goes without saying that he's one of the greatest to ever play the game and will be a definite first balloter.
Wonder what that means for the saints going forward at QB? As much as I love watching Taysom Hill surely it's a stretch thinking he can be a full time starter

Last edited:
Jameis will get a shot, as long as he doesn't ask for the earth with his new deal.

Speaking of the Saints cap room, Tasum Hill's new contract is dodgy AF. :lol:

They've renegotiated loads of contracts giving out bonuses left, right and centre to free up cap space. These salary caps sound a load of bollocks to me.

Marcus Cannon a Right Tackle at New England has gone to the Texans for their 4th, 5th and 6th round picks. The Dolphins already have their 1st and 2nd round picks :lol:

Last edited:
They've renegotiated loads of contracts giving out bonuses left, right and centre to free up cap space. These salary caps sound a load of bollocks to me.

Marcus Cannon a Right Tackle at New England has gone to the Texans for their 4th, 5th and 6th round picks. The Dolphins already have their 1st and 2nd round picks :lol:
They're swapping picks, think the Texans move up a few spots. Sounds like a contract dump after NE traded for Trent Brown.

It's the voidable years that dodgy, the Saints do it quite regularly, but $140m over 4 is piss taking in the extreme.

Last edited:
They're swapping picks, think the Texans move up a few spots. Sounds like a contract dump after NE traded for Trent Brown.

It's the voidable years that dodgy, the Saints do it quite regularly, but $140m over 4 is piss taking in the extreme.

There has to be some creative accounting at the saints for sure. That contract because of the voidable years may as well have been 86 year $9.3B with the exact same results

There has to be some creative accounting at the saints for sure. That contract because of the voidable years may as well have been 86 year $9.3B with the exact same results

It's essentially a 1-year extension in realistic terms. People are making a big deal of the voidability, but almost all NFL contracts are voidable. Only big stars get substantial guaranteed money in free agency or on extensions.

Browns have signed a safety from the Rams (must admit I don't know anything about him) but seem to be missing out on all the edges they have been linked with.

Brady winning number 7 really hurt Belichick, didn't it?

Pass rush help for Vegas in the shape of Ngakoue, the search for a WR1 and veteran DB help goes on........

Back