NFL 2020

Quite a few players leaving and signing now as we get closer to teams being able to trade again. Golden Tate released by the Giants, Hill (Josh) released by the Saints.

Not signed for another year but took a $5m paycut. I guess we'll not get a better QB for next season.
Looking at the salary cap and how the hell are the Saints going to get out of that?!

Logon or register to see this image

They've already been renegotiating contracts so as they are paying more bonuses. Example

David Onyemata a defensive tackle haso converted $6.51M of 2021 salary & bonus into signing bonus, clearing $4.34M of cap space with New Orleans (NO)

They've already been renegotiating contracts so as they are paying more bonuses. Example

David Onyemata a defensive tackle haso converted $6.51M of 2021 salary & bonus into signing bonus, clearing $4.34M of cap space with New Orleans (NO)
Going to have to do a lot of that! Seems like something they shouldn't be allowed to do unless I'm reading it wrong.
Anyone see the story about Terry Bradshaw doing the rounds?

Apparently he was booked in for surgery under a false name to stop any press from hassling him. The pseudonym?....... Thomas Brady :eek:

Terry Bradshaw story
Read that the other day, mental coincidence for the original TB12 the picture even looks a bit like Brady :lol:

Last edited:
They've released their starting C too. Not a clue what they're thinking after seeing how much pressure got through in the SB tbh

Both coming off injury ruined seasons, and both have big cap numbers.

With the $20m cut in cap space you're going to see a lot of veterans released, and a lot resigned on deals more friendly in the short term.

Both coming off injury ruined seasons, and both have big cap numbers.

With the $20m cut in cap space you're going to see a lot of veterans released, and a lot resigned on deals more friendly in the short term.

Dead cap in forthcoming years is going to go through the roof isn't it

Cam Newton signs a new one year deal with the Pats
No real surprise given what’s available QB-wise in free agency and none of the rookies who would likely fall to their draft position would be starters.

I half expected a trade for Darnold tbh.
Cam really needs some weapons to get any success at the Pats. Really hope they can draft Pitts the TE from Florida

No real surprise given what’s available QB-wise in free agency and none of the rookies who would likely fall to their draft position would be starters.

I half expected a trade for Darnold tbh.
Cam really needs some weapons to get any success at the Pats. Really hope they can draft Pitts the TE from Florida

By all accounts would take a pretty aggressive trade up by yous to get him, think most expect him to go Top 10.

Back