NFL 2020

JJ Watt has signed for the Cardinals didn't see him going to them tbh.

Now there's another good pass rusher in the division he's probably desperate to get out!
Now I understand why he didn’t come to the afc north :lol:

As others have said though, shows money talks and that comment of wanting to win a championship, they’re 3rd best in their division never mind close to winning anything

Now I understand why he didn’t come to the afc north :lol:

As others have said though, shows money talks and that comment of wanting to win a championship, they’re 3rd best in their division never mind close to winning anything
I was worried he was going to the Browns! Huge money for a injury prone 31 year old DE though.

There was a documentary on BT Sport last week, Four Falls of Buffalo. They may have lost them all, but that was one hell of a side, getting to four Superbowls on the trot. Some great stories and the odd happy ending for the coach and a few players when they moved on.

I was worried he was going to the Browns! Huge money for a injury prone 31 year old DE though.
Massive money, and for what he’s cost both our teams have done well to avoid. My worry is that he’s set a market as you know we’ve basically lost all our rush thread this off season

I do understand with the threats you’s have why you didn’t go for it though. $23m guaranteed is huge for him

Last edited:
Massive money, and for what he’s cost both our teams have done well to avoid. My worry is that he’s set a market as you know we’ve basically lost all our rush thread this off season

I do understand with the threats you’s have why you didn’t go for it though. $23m guaranteed is huge for him
Yeah said it before but would be unnecessary for us especially for that price, he'd be an upgrade no doubt and would be fun watching him and his brother playing beside each other but otherwise that money could do with being spent on the OL not the DL!

Just pleased he didn't go to your lot or the Browns, or anyone in the AFC for that matter.

I feel they need a 1000 yard running back, a scoring tight end and another speed receiver.

I think they’re decent the Cardinals tbf, they’ve just got an absolutely abysmal HC.

He’s basically just a good looking Adam Gase as far as I can see, he’s shocking. Completely wasting Murray’s rookie contract with him, they should have walked into the playoffs this year.

I think they’re decent the Cardinals tbf, they’ve just got an absolutely abysmal HC.

He’s basically just a good looking Adam Gase as far as I can see, he’s shocking. Completely wasting Murray’s rookie contract with him, they should have walked into the playoffs this year.
I agree. With those additions and Murray improving, they would get the play offs imo.

Every defeat last season was down to a Kingsbury play call. Absolutely atrocious

edit: or a Gonzalez kick

Last edited:

Him and Zac Taylor owe Sean McVay for getting jobs they should never have got.

JJ took the money, don't blame him. He gets to live and play where it's warm. If Wilson leaves Seattle then the divisions between them and the rams. Now back to the deshaun soap opera.
There was a documentary on BT Sport last week, Four Falls of Buffalo. They may have lost them all, but that was one hell of a side, getting to four Superbowls on the trot. Some great stories and the odd happy ending for the coach and a few players when they moved on.
I have started watching it. It's been very good so far. 4 Superbowls is impressive, the should have beat the giants.

Last edited:

:lol: You’re not far wrong really!

Theres a fad about getting college coaches with zero pedigree in as HC and known commodities with a good CV sitting as positional coordinators not getting a sniff at a post. Bit strange really

Van Noy released by the Dolphins after just one of his four years contract. Frees up nearly 10 million towards their salary cap. Thought they could've for a half decent trade for him

Last edited:
Rudolph TE released from the Vikings after spending forever there. Can see a few teams maybe going after him unless he has other plans for himself

They had a top 6 offense and mid ranking D last year, and they aren't in too much cap trouble for next season. More I look at it, the more it makes a bit of sense. They might have to reshape the secondary but other than that it's a pretty settled roster.

D-Hop is one of his best mates, hopefully Larry Fitz will come back for one more go, and they're in the NFC so they don't have to compete for play off room with the elite AFC teams like the Chiefs, Bills, Titans and Raiders.

They had a top 6 offense and mid ranking D last year, and they aren't in too much cap trouble for next season. More I look at it, the more it makes a bit of sense. They might have to reshape the secondary but other than that it's a pretty settled roster.

D-Hop is one of his best mates, hopefully Larry Fitz will come back for one more go, and they're in the NFC so they don't have to compete for play off room with the elite AFC teams like the Chiefs, Bills, Titans and Raiders.

And Raiders..😅💩💩..very good.

Just been looking at the NFL Academy registration details for 2021/22. Need to submit a video showing speed, power, agility and athleticism.

Shame I am 30 years too old.

Back