NFL 2020

TBF to Foles, when the Eagles won it he was anything but a game manager, he was a full-scale all-mighty gunslinger iirc. He full-on balled on (and in the NFC Champ game too from memory).
As times goes on that play off run from Foles just looks even more mental even more than when Flacco turned elite for a few games in the play offs and superbowl.

Ah is that right, mustn’t remember properly! Thought after Wentz when down he was just managing it. My bad!

See Watson seems done at Texans and if you’re into the draft etc the combine is being revamped this year because of everything going on

Aye Watson looks torched. If he doesn't get traded to us (mega unlikely, obviously) I'd love him to leave the AFC because right now it feels like the AFC is top-heavy with amazing young QBs, could do with the NFC getting some and clearing the way a little. Very concerned he ends up at Miami though, which is death for us.

As for the combine I'd seen this - I always enjoy the draft (as a Jets fan it's very much our Superbowl, as exciting as it ever gets) but never really 'get' the combine if i'm honest. I prefer all the mocks/rumours/speculation etc... in the lead up to the draft. Be extra fun for us this year as all the talk is "Keep Darnold/Trade Pick" vs "Pick QB/Trade Darnold". Be speculation city.

Billsgame on record as I'll fall asleep. As soon as I wake up, it's on. Fingers crossed Allen can produce the goods in his biggest game yet.

Cheers fella, at least Aikman will be commentating on this one and not the better games
I've found CBS to be the worst. Was watching the Browns game the other week and they kept missing plays showing replays or daft films. Which network does Romo work for? Love listening to him, especially when he starts calling plays!

Aye Watson looks torched. If he doesn't get traded to us (mega unlikely, obviously) I'd love him to leave the AFC because right now it feels like the AFC is top-heavy with amazing young QBs, could do with the NFC getting some and clearing the way a little. Very concerned he ends up at Miami though, which is death for us.

As for the combine I'd seen this - I always enjoy the draft (as a Jets fan it's very much our Superbowl, as exciting as it ever gets) but never really 'get' the combine if i'm honest. I prefer all the mocks/rumours/speculation etc... in the lead up to the draft. Be extra fun for us this year as all the talk is "Keep Darnold/Trade Pick" vs "Pick QB/Trade Darnold". Be speculation city.
Article on NFL app saying the Texans are trying to appease Watson by involving him in the head coach appointment. Not sure if it'll be too little too late.

I've found CBS to be the worst. Was watching the Browns game the other week and they kept missing plays showing replays or daft films. Which network does Romo work for? Love listening to him, especially when he starts calling plays!

I think Romo is with CBS, and your'e right, he is a great listen

I think Romo is with CBS, and your'e right, he is a great listen
Just checked. Yeah he is CBS. He must have had the day off the other week. He's doing the Browns game tomorrow, was looking forward to it anyway but should be class hearing him breaking down Mahomes and Mayfields plays.

Unfortunately I can see Watson going to Dolphins and Tua going the other way tbh. They’ve got the capital (not sure on their cap situation) and if Fuller leaves better weapons too

Combine can be useful but if definitely inflates things as well. Prime example actually, you could use Orlando Brown JR. Historically bad combine caused him to drop to but looks to be in the top tier of RT.

I just don’t see what certain tasks fit certain positions. Why does a huge guy at DT need to run a 40 dash :lol: Always trust the tape

Last edited:
Unfortunately I can see Watson going to Dolphins and Tua going the other way tbh. They’ve got the capital (not sure on their cap situation) and if Fuller leaves better weapons too

Combine can be useful but if definitely inflates things as well. Prime example actually, you could use Orlando Brown JR. Historically bad combine caused him to drop to but looks to be in the top tier of RT.

I just don’t see what certain tasks fit certain positions. Why does a huge guy at DT need to run a 40 dash :lol: Always trust the tape

Aye, Dolphins are pretty well off cap wise I think, like 3rd or 4th best in the league iirc.

And aye, remember that with Orlando Brown, it really should be taken with a pinch of salt. Suppose it's one of them things which is BIG in American Football is that it's about how important athletic traits are - like, fro example, the tape on DK Metcalf was relatively bad from what I understand, but athletically he looked like he should be an absolute stud. Turns out, he's going to be a stud (a lot of it depends on organisation too I guess - he fell to a good organisation, ditto Brown with yous - if they land somewhere trash they probably end up trash).

Back