NFL 2020

Ravens, Saints, Packers, Chiefs is my predictions.

Bills Ravens is the closest to call both are in good form and the more I think about it the more I switch who I think is going to win.

Bills Ravens is the closest to call both are in good form and the more I think about it the more I switch who I think is going to win.

Bills Ravens is just too close to call. I thought the Saints were shite against the Bears ladt week so I'm going with the Bucs.

Packers and the Chiefs in the other games

Yep and over past 5/6 weeks it’s the first and second ranked offenses. Basically it’s which QB makes the least amount of mistakes.
Cooper Kupp out for the Rams. Big miss, thay aren't that great offensively anyway.
Probably means Woods moves to the slot and they ride the game on Akers back. He’s looking legit (got him in dynasty for a single 1st :cool:)

Last edited:
He is, but reckon I could play QB for them with Akers running for around 150, dumping the ball off to the slot and having that defense lock teams down.

Just need a game manager, kinda reminds me of Eagles when they won it

TBF to Foles, when the Eagles won it he was anything but a game manager, he was a full-scale all-mighty gunslinger iirc. He full-on balled on (and in the NFC Champ game too from memory).

Agree about Goff mind, mediocre as owt.
@Morny its ok mate I've found it

Cool, any questions just shout. If you've found the post i think you have, it should have the link in to the SMB league and this week's league is in there (it's the one with 2/5 entrants in).

Last edited:
TBF to Foles, when the Eagles won it he was anything but a game manager, he was a full-scale all-mighty gunslinger iirc. He full-on balled on (and in the NFC Champ game too from memory).

How do I join the SMB league. Downloaded the app but when I click on the link in this thread it just invites me to make a league

Ah is that right, mustn’t remember properly! Thought after Wentz when down he was just managing it. My bad!

See Watson seems done at Texans and if you’re into the draft etc the combine is being revamped this year because of everything going on

I think the Saints, Bills, Packers, and Browns will be going through this weekend. Browns is a bold call I know.

Saints just know how to beat the Bucs unfortunately. Expecting a closer game though.

Back