NFL 2020

Pace and Nagy back for the Bears next year.

Don't think I can stomach watching a Nagy offence again next year nor do I trust Pace to get a decent QB. His record of Glennon, Trubisky and Foles is horrific!!

Looking increasingly like Jets will be giving the job to Robert Saleh.

Good choice and very scary Joe Douglas making the jets back office look competent 😂
Looking increasingly like Jets will be giving the job to Robert Saleh.

Good choice and very scary Joe Douglas making the jets back office look competent 😂

And jets confirmed 2nd interview. Guarantee we'll dither and someone else gets him

Last edited:
Over the moon the Packers are the first game this weekend, means either way I can chill and enjoy 3 other games which all sound great.

Packers resigned Jared Veldheer from the Colts practice squad this week, and he's since tested positive for Covid. Praying Aaron Rodgers especially has been giving him a wide berth all week.

Going off the social media announcement of this are you sure it’s him 😉

Just to add, playoff games on Game Pass aren’t subject to the uk blackout if on sky too
Yeah, that's worth flagging. I've got gamepass and watched all of the wildcard games without a problem.

Aye, well pleased seems spot on and a proper HC (unlike having a glorified OC/DC who leaves the other side of the ball completely to someone else.

and Yeah,Matt LaFleur was his best man I think, and apparently bringing Mike LaFleur with him as OC, installing the Shanahan offence.

Feels like this is trending to keeping Darnold - lots of whispers that’s what it looks like, and Darnold looked decent his rookie year in a (very vanilla and basic version of) a Shanahan offence.

If that happens, I’m hoping we trade down

I think Packers, Bills, Browns, Bucs.

Just got a feeling for the Browns, they have the offensive line back, they're one of the best rushing offences in the league and the Chiefs are one of the worst defending the run. Plus the Chiefs haven't really beaten anybody convincingly in a long time. Think the Browns will control time of possession, keep the chains moving, maybe Myles Garrett cause a fumble.

Please don't bump this when it's 38-3 Chiefs at half time.:lol:

I think Packers, Bills, Browns, Bucs.

Just got a feeling for the Browns, they have the offensive line back, they're one of the best rushing offences in the league and the Chiefs are one of the worst defending the run. Plus the Chiefs haven't really beaten anybody convincingly in a long time. Think the Browns will control time of possession, keep the chains moving, maybe Myles Garrett cause a fumble.

Please don't bump this when it's 38-3 Chiefs at half time.:lol:
I have a fancy for Cleveland aswell, and I’ll be backing them, not for big money or anything.
Green Bay, buffalo (although that a real pick em) New Orleans (although that’s a pick em) should be some great games.

Will people stop saying the bucs and think of my drunk 14 quid on the saints to win the superbowl...

Let's go rams, bills, saints and browns...
Sadly the bucs have lost the last 5 against the saints and I can’t see that changing unfortunately but that looks good for your bet.
They have never found a way to stop the offence in all the games. A high scoring affair but saints by 7+ I would think. Be gutted but that’s what I am expecting.

Back