NFL 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
In about 90s seconds of football Winston has already thrown 2 interceptions and lucky not to be 2 pick sixes.
This game is mental!

Last edited:

This has been a painful watch. We will never be anything more than average if we give Winston a new contract; I don't care how good he can be.
Love the Bucs seen both versions of Winston in the same half! Happens so much!

Last edited:
Good win and a good game!
This has been a painful watch. We will never be anything more than average if we give Winston a new contract; I don't care how good he can be.
Love the Bucs seen both versions of Winston in the same half! Happens so much!

:lol: this comment is great

Last edited:
Haway Jets! Just heading to MetLife to watch our 12-7 defeat! Judging by the volume of Steelers fans, this is basically an away game like!

Still cannot wait mind, love watching the useless bastards live.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
I can never be confident with an undrafted rookie QB and basically practise squad WRs and RBs but haway Tj Watt and co!

Lamar Jackson has thrown for 139 yards in the last 2 minutes of the half - absolute madness
This Cleveland coach needs sacking. Contained them most of the half, conceded a touchdown, with less than 2 minutes left instead of using the run to run down the clock he picks 3 passing plays, fucks it up and gives them time to get a 2nd touchdown just before ht.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back