NFL 2019

Bit ‘After the Lord Mayors show’ for 9ers. Great win for Falcons mind, regardless. Keeps the door open for the byes. Going to be class that NFC side of the play offs. Hopefully the Saints make amends tonight’s before two road games to finish up. Already looking at next weeks games; Cowboys-Eagles be rather spicy and that Packers-Vikings game and Bills-Pats look good as well. Going to be close.

Am I the twat that beat you ? I just scrapped in

I thought you’d finish with a better record when I seen your team in week 1 mind (think you beat me). Probably the best overall team. @scott934 in the final, doing it with the autodraft anarl

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you’d finish with a better record when I seen your team in week 1 mind (think you beat me). Probably the best overall team. @scott934 in the final, doing it with the autodraft anarl
I was always a good RB short, gambled by trying to get mahones and Jackson and get a good trade but left it to late with there bye week being late on

I see Big Ben has ate Brett Keesel while he's been injured

beard, fat december Ben was always the best version of Ben but aye good to see he's keeping himself in shape :lol:
Josh Gordon has been suspended once again, must be some sort of record and surely his last chance.
I see the Chiefs took Suggs before the Ravens could get him back, smart move.

Last edited:

Been drafting for years and got neewhere, first autodraft and sailed through. Maybe that should tell me something. Although if Alvin Kamara gets 30+ points tonight I'll lose, so not there yet.

beard, fat december Ben was always the best version of Ben but aye good to see he's keeping himself in shape :lol:
Josh Gordon has been suspended once again, must be some sort of record and surely his last chance.
I see the Chiefs took Suggs before the Ravens could get him back, smart move.

:lol::lol:

Yeah they did, was hoping sentimentally he'd fall to us but being last pick of the waivers it was next to impossible. Like you say smart move for only taking over his contract @ 300k or thereabouts. I know there was rumours he'd retire if he didn't make it to ourselves but RapSheet is reporting he'll still play.

Back