NFL 2019

On nights so followed this game, also had Pats -16.5. Seems like they let a terrible Giants team hang around in the game into the 4th quarter, be interested to see the Pats play a decent team.

Buffalo let them off the hook, not convinced they're as indestructible this year.

He was battered and getting a bit aggressive with fans of other teams, his Mrs was mortified.

Those pints of Neck Oil, and the ability to drink in your seat, is deadly in the wrong hands. :lol:

I must have had 4 pints of the stuff, before I figured out what it was. My mate told me it was Heineken. I thought it was IPA. The barman told me it was Neck Oil - result! Cracking having that stuff on draft.

I was on the Raiders side right on half way. What a stadium, occasion and game!
Seen Gruden and Davis on the way out and I even appeared in the background on Derek Carr's insta 🙈😂

I must have had 4 pints of the stuff, before I figured out what it was. My mate told me it was Heineken. I thought it was IPA. The barman told me it was Neck Oil - result! Cracking having that stuff on draft.

I was on the Raiders side right on half way. What a stadium, occasion and game!
Seen Gruden and Davis on the way out and I even appeared in the background on Derek Carr's insta 🙈😂

One of the lads I know was on the Gamma Ray all night. He can’t remember leaving the stadium or the tube ride home 😂

On nights so followed this game, also had Pats -16.5. Seems like they let a terrible Giants team hang around in the game into the 4th quarter, be interested to see the Pats play a decent team.

Buffalo let them off the hook, not convinced they’re as indestructible this year.
We’re not that good marra. I’d say a better team would rinse them but you know Bill will have a perfect game plan drawn up. Fancy the pats for the #1 seed this year but looking abit light at WR if Gordon is out.

Back