NFL 2019

I was at the first Wembley game in 85. Bears v Cowboys. Seen the cowgirls, heard the Dallas marching band. Owt else is second rate.

I was at that..went on a trip from a shop in the town..can’t remember which one..gets to Wembley.. walking up and a massive coach pulls up..the Dallas Cowboys got off it..Tony Dorsett..Ed Jones..the game was bit of a disappointment..it pissed down IIRC..wasn’t it 1986?

Last edited:
Patriots at home to a depleted Giants tonight, on a short week, with bad weather and a rookie QB going up against one of the best defences in history. Prepare for utter carnage. Only the Patriots mediocre offense will keep the score down to anything near respectable tonight. Prediction: 26-3 (although I don't know how they'll even get 3, the Redskins didn't even take a single snap inside the New England 45 yard line last week).

Patriots at home to a depleted Giants tonight, on a short week, with bad weather and a rookie QB going up against one of the best defences in history. Prepare for utter carnage. Only the Patriots mediocre offense will keep the score down to anything near respectable tonight. Prediction: 26-3 (although I don't know how they'll even get 3, the Redskins didn't even take a single snap inside the New England 45 yard line last week).

34-0

24-21 Giants

I've started watching the highlights show on the BBC and was just wondering what you folk thought of the two pundits on there? I can range from thinking there decent enthusiastic fellas who love the sport to absolute annoying bellends who need to know when to wind it back and pipe the fuck down :lol:

I've started watching the highlights show on the BBC and was just wondering what you folk thought of the two pundits on there? I can range from thinking there decent enthusiastic fellas who love the sport to absolute annoying bellends who need to know when to wind it back and pipe the fuck down :lol:

Osi is great, can take or leave J Bell.

Chapman is the worst of the 3 like, permanently looks like he's just got out of bed. It's a shame that they seem to proper dumb it down for viewers without factoring in it's a very niche audience anyway. Some of the features are outstanding though, particularly around Superbowl time.

The banter is bit much at times, it's a shame they can't show more highlights from the games.

I’m about to head to The Gillette Stadium to watch The Patriots in my first live NFL game. I couldn’t be more excited :cool: *hoping the rain holds off
Enjoy mate, hope the rain holds off for you. Hope the Giants wallop you though.

Back