NFL 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Bill O'Brien been drinking today?

He’s using my approach on madden. Just trade off all the draft picks as it’s a 1 year job for success then out the door without having to live with the consequences of having no draft picks

Anyone interested in joining a ESPN fantasy football league? Hoping for 12 teams, snake and standard scoring...

To draft Friday PM or Saturday after Peterborough.

I’ll have a go mate, I’m a relative virgin to the sport like, but always open to stuff like this to learn about the game a bit more. You

Who do you all support and why? And who do you think will win the Super Bowl this year?

I support the Bucs as I always seem to support terrible teams and they have a pirate ship built into their stadium that shoots cannons and that does it for me.

The Chiefs I reckon will win the Super Bowl this year. Mahomes and the attack look very good but a lot will depend on their defense improving but I think they will be better this year.

Who do you all support and why? And who do you think will win the Super Bowl this year?

I support the Bucs as I always seem to support terrible teams and they have a pirate ship built into their stadium that shoots cannons and that does it for me.

The Chiefs I reckon will win the Super Bowl this year. Mahomes and the attack look very good but a lot will depend on their defense improving but I think they will be better this year.

Bills - Madden/liked the stadium & the nature of the franchise
The Rams for the superbowl.

Those are good as reasons as any. Not being from the US and not having much affiliations to teams it is always more interesting to see why people support teams. Love the Bills kit, I almost chose them as my team just for their kit.
I think the Rams will definitely be in the running like. I would be very happy with a final without the patriots.
Dolphins, used to go to floridas quite a lot as a kid and loved the colours, thats it really 😂

It is on my bucket list to go see the bucs at least once in florida. Not sure on the Dolphins kit like 🤣

Last edited:

Chicago Bears - I was a kid in the mid 80s when i started watching the game on Sunday nights and the Bears team at the time was brilliant and full of personalities. Ive supported them ever since

Bring on Thursday night....

Chicago Bears - I was a kid in the mid 80s when i started watching the game on Sunday nights and the Bears team at the time was brilliant and full of personalities. Ive supported them ever since

Bring on Thursday night....
I will be cheering on the Bears at the London game in October. I just can't bring myself to route for a team in the those Oakland colours, makes me vomit.

Steelers - liked the way Ben Roethlisberger played and always found myself wanting them to win, didn't really want to pick a good team but couldn't help wanting them to win so stayed with it. Good thing about the NFL you can't really glory support anyway because of the way the NFL is set up, when Ben retires we could be shit for years until we eventually find another franchise QB.

Patriots will probably find themselves at the Superbowl again so probably them, cautiously optimistic about the Steelers though but that will probably disappear week 1 against the Patriots.

Packers - Seen the back end of Favre and the change over to Rodgers was big news when he took over. That's when I'd say they became my team. I think it's good to support a team who seem like they are building something new and not just glory hunting. However it got very good very quickly. Went to the Super Bowl win in 2010 and seen them live 8 or 9 times since. Also looking forward to Thursday night, expecting a defeat but you live in hope.

On an unrelated note, I won't be able to log in live to participate in the SMB Blep 47 league tomorrow night, I'm going to see The Book of Mormon at the same time. So I'll get what I'm given, maybe I might finally win!

Packers - Seen the back end of Favre and the change over to Rodgers was big news when he took over. That's when I'd say they became my team. I think it's good to support a team who seem like they are building something new and not just glory hunting. However it got very good very quickly. Went to the Super Bowl win in 2010 and seen them live 8 or 9 times since. Also looking forward to Thursday night, expecting a defeat but you live in hope.

On an unrelated note, I won't be able to log in live to participate in the SMB Blep 47 league tomorrow night, I'm going to see The Book of Mormon at the same time. So I'll get what I'm given, maybe I might finally win!
Didn’t realise you went to the super bowl, pricey?
I won with the autodraft last year, all hail the autodraft (and waivers).

Falcons fan for no other reason than got speaking to a family from Atlanta when on holiday in Aruba 6/7 years ago.
Me and my lad a probably bigger fans than them now, they are big get fans of college football.
Seen Falcons four times now and planning on going v Seahawks in October.
Watch every game, and prefer it to SAFC these days unfortunately

Didn’t realise you went to the super bowl, pricey?
I won with the autodraft last year, all hail the autodraft (and waivers).

Was $3000 on a ticketmaster type site, which at the time was about £1700 for the ticket.

This was my view, worst seat in Cowboys Stadium :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Got my ticket framed on the wall now, price on ticket is $900.

Very corporate mind so not a great atmosphere as we'd understand it, but amazing to be there in person.

Was $3000 on a ticketmaster type site, which at the time was about £1700 for the ticket.

This was my view, worst seat in Cowboys Stadium :lol:

Got my ticket framed on the wall now, price on ticket is $900.

Very corporate mind so not a great atmosphere as we'd understand it, but amazing to be there in person.

Free drink, food etc?
One more week lads!!!!!

The blep draft 8pm tonight. Looking forward to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back