NFL 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
New All or Nothing out, Panthers.

Got my ticket for Bears at Wembley as well, mate from Chicago sorted me one without asking for some (nice) reason

Great watch. Never thought I’d say this but Cam is brilliant!

Snap. Pushed boat out and free bar and sat behind the home bench!!

Great watch. Never thought I’d say this but Cam is brilliant!

Snap. Pushed boat out and free bar and sat behind the home bench!!
Never doubted his talent but he comes across as someone who is both mature and who uses his stature and position to carry the team rather than make it about himself.

If you compare him to someone like Elliot last season who just came across as someone with the club wrapped round their finger and just owned that without question or really giving anything back.

Panthers in general come across as a really sound set up. Looks like a good place to work

Lot of maturity of perspective. Cowboys staff especially talked about responsibility constantly but showed none. Big contrast. Absence of ego.

Last edited:
Never doubted his talent but he comes across as someone who is both mature and who uses his stature and position to carry the team rather than make it about himself.

If you compare him to someone like Elliot last season who just came across as someone with the club wrapped round their finger and just owned that without question or really giving anything back.

Panthers in general come across as a really sound set up. Looks like a good place to work

Lot of maturity of perspective. Cowboys staff especially talked about responsibility constantly but showed none. Big contrast. Absence of ego.

Really well put. Agree on all fronts. Shows how fine the margins are, Panthers tough division, Cowboys make the playoffs yet I'd think Panthers are much better run.

NFL Hall of Fame game this Friday Morning to kick start pre season.

Broncos @ Falcons.

Anyone staying up to watch? 12.30am

Aye if Mahomes stays healthy the Chiefs will be somewhere near..give it 5 months and the Patriots will be celebrating again..and you won't bat an eyelid!!

I hope not , can’t stand the Patriots. Just one of those sickly sweet teams that the media fawn over , if you know what I mean ?

Flick on the NFL site every few days to see what's happening..Bengals fan..quite optimistic for the new season and bang..AJ Green knackered..fkn cursed man..:mad:

Unfortunately mate I think you'll be finishing bottom of our division this year and by some margin too. On the flip side you're probably going to have a decent pick next year and can see you using the strong QB class to replace Dalton.

Green now due to miss first few weeks of regular season isn't he? I do have Boyd in my dynasty league though so happy about that
Big things expected from the Browns this season, in comparison to other years.
Fancy Kansas might sneak it this year.

The whole Browns bandwagon is well off the mark. I can't see how one player in OBJ changes a whole dysfunctional franchise from a crazy losing record to been 20's for the SB. At very best they'll get a wildcard spot because they wont beat out both Ravens and Steelers to win the division

Last edited:
I'm hoping my eye p TV provider shows the Hall of Fame game tonight/tomorrow morning.

Anyone know which US broadcaster is covering it (if any at all)?

Unfortunately mate I think you'll be finishing bottom of our division this year and by some margin too. On the flip side you're probably going to have a decent pick next year and can see you using the strong QB class to replace Dalton.

Green now due to miss first few weeks of regular season isn't he? I do have Boyd in my dynasty league though so happy about that

The whole Browns bandwagon is well off the mark. I can't see how one player in OBJ changes a whole dysfunctional franchise from a crazy losing record to been 20's for the SB. At very best they'll get a wildcard spot because they wont beat out both Ravens and Steelers to win the division

Fair point. That’s a very strong division to win.

Flick on the NFL site every few days to see what's happening..Bengals fan..quite optimistic for the new season and bang..AJ Green knackered..fkn cursed man..:mad:

Is it Jonah Williams that is out for the year too? Shame.

Will be interesting to watch that situation. I think if Josh Gordon is allowed to play that could be big for them.

Could be, but he must have been in and out of suspensions 4 or 5 times, wouldn't trust him.

I look forward to September when somebody average batters the Pats and then we all think they're finished, only for them to end up hosting the AFC Championship.

I’ve been an NFL fan for nearly 10 years and I consider myself to be quite knowledgable about the game. I’ve seen all but 4 NFL sides play live including watching 7 games stateside.

However. I’m unfamiliar about this Hall of Fame game tonight.
What’s it about? Is it just a glorified friendly?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back