NFL 2019

I get it every year and it was fine last year. There were big problems the year before when it switched to NFL Europe but was fine last year.

I’ll be getting it again this year tho I think the Bears have at least 5 prime time games which will mean they will probably be blacked out if Sky are showing them.
Might be the 4th year for me then.

How's everyone planning to watch the games this year, Sky, NFL Game Pass?

I was planning to start looking around for an IPTV provider, any recommendations?

I’ve been using Helix Hosting for a 2 year now and does the job. About £30 for 6 months for every U.K., US and Canada channel. NFL channels all work well

Also going to Spurs for Bears Raiders. Ticketmaster a joke - pushed boat out and got some package tickets. Gonna drink my
Monies worth on the ‘free’ bar

Last edited:
I'll be getting gamepass again, but I do also have an IPTV after recently binning off Sky Sports. Had Gamepass for 10 years now, rarely had any problems, except for the switch over to an EU specific version a few years ago.

Game pass. It’s a bit dear but guaranteed to work.
Got iptv but it’s a bit hit and miss

Falcons will be the people’s choice this year so imagine sky will have us on most weeks

Haven’t read the thread.

Still supporting the Eagles.

Working with a team from Cleveland, (Ohio) at moment and they are convinced the Superbowl is the Browns to lose.

Haven’t read the thread.

Working with a team from Cleveland, (Ohio) at moment and they are convinced the Superbowl is the Browns to lose.

They have the talent like. But it's the Browns, so they'll finish 6-10 and Odell Beckham will fall out with Baker Mayfield before October.

Haven’t read the thread.

Stick a tenner on the Steelers at 25/1, buying money.

But seriously it's weird to see the Browns amongst some of the favourites, guess it's part of why the NFL is so good because of the parity things can change very quickly however still wouldn't surprise me if they miss out on the play offs.

The Browns have come on leaps and bounds but they're still raw..it's just their luck that they look good in the AFC but unfortunately for them Mahomes has arrived..don't rule out the Pats either..even without Gronk.

Get them both on the go. Your teams go on the laptop and red zone on the telly. Get a takeaway in and it's the ultimate Sunday set up

Love each Sunday night during the NFL season. Family off to bed and normally a few cans and some bait flicking between the Red Zone and the Cowboys game If they're playing. Even better if we've won on the Saturday and the mags got wallopped as well, cracking.

Give me a shout mate

Your in box is full mate.

Love each Sunday night during the NFL season. Family off to bed and normally a few cans and some bait flicking between the Red Zone and the Cowboys game If they're playing. Even better if we've won on the Saturday and the mags got wallopped as well, cracking.

Your in box is full mate.

Sorted

anyone on here do a draft ?

I'm looking to join a new one as the lads I normally do it with are charging daft amounts because they want to buy a championship belt :eek: and
Draft caps with made up team logos on them :oops:

Back