NFL 2019

It's going to be a great Superbowl. Can't believe the turn around. All season I've been waiting for the bubble to burst but it hasn't. I'm over the moon. What a difference a year makes!!!

I don't see a weakness with the 49ers, I would think you'll go into the game as slight favourites, it's just Mahomes has the ability to win a game himself.

Anyway congrats, 3rd time since I've been watching the Packers have been knocked out by the 49ers in the playoffs.

Thanks, you must hate us as much as the bears

I am so excited about this team, jimmy getting invited was a blessing as although we had a terrible season it let us get Bosa.

Mahomes is something else though and we will have to do something very special to stop him

Didn't even attempt to throw the ball, never expected the packers to be so weak against the run.

49ers defence is special, can't believe after the last few seasons we are going to the superbowl
Another 9ers fan here. Have to say after the first 6 weeks I thought they were still a kicker and a quarterback away from superbowl contenders but Jimmy G stepped up and Robbie Gould found some consistency. I'm hoping to go to the Superbowl next year for my 50th and I thought they could be a chance but they've got there a year early :D

I don't see a weakness with the 49ers, I would think you'll go into the game as slight favourites, it's just Mahomes has the ability to win a game himself.

Anyway congrats, 3rd time since I've been watching the Packers have been knocked out by the 49ers in the playoffs.

49ers have played some really good, tight games against the better teams in the league. Their games against the Ravens, Saints, Falcons, Rams and Seahawks could've gone either way with some ridiculous close finishes including the missed field goal against the Ravens the the Ravens moving straight down the other end and hitting theirs and the Seahawks where the Hawks got a 1st and goal at the 1 needing a TD with about half a minute left which they just couldn't convert.
Two weeks time has the potential to be a great game and now I've said that someone will end up winning 24-7 in a dull as hell one sided game

Mahomes

Mahomes > Jimmy G
49ers defence > Chiefs defence

Should be intetesting.

I think right now you have to say Mahomes is the best QB in the league. But i'd still rather have Brady. I'd be amazed if Mahomes emulates what Brady has achieved during his career and i wont ever give up on TB12. He's the GOAT.

I think right now you have to say Mahomes is the best QB in the league. But i'd still rather have Brady. I'd be amazed if Mahomes emulates what Brady has achieved during his career and i wont ever give up on TB12. He's the GOAT.

Mahomes is better than Brady right now. It's doubtful he'll achieve what Brady has, especially TD's, and total yards. Much rather have Mahomes nowadays though

Just want to say I like the patter from baldinger, Shaun Gayle, little Jeff and Neil Reynolds. Seem to have a good rapport and have a laugh during their segments

Here’s one for you all

Kittle or Kelce?

whose the top tight end out of those two?

Last edited:
Just want to say I like the patter from baldinger, Shaun Gayle, little Jeff and Neil Reynolds. Seem to have a good rapport and have a laugh during their segments

Here’s one for you all

Kittle or Kelce?

whose the top tight end out of those two?

Kittle.

Hardly anything in it between them. The one thing I would say though is when Kansas need someone to drag them through and step up Kelce is the man they go to, not sure the same can be said about Kittle just quite yet. That being said you can make bloody good arguments for both. I feel they both fit their respective teams better than they would if they swapped around.

Hardly anything in it between them. The one thing I would say though is when Kansas need someone to drag them through and step up Kelce is the man they go to, not sure the same can be said about Kittle just quite yet. That being said you can make bloody good arguments for both. I feel they both fit their respective teams better than they would if they swapped around.
I’m hoping to draft both come fantasy leagues time.

Just expand a bit Al as to why?

I’ll give you mine, it’s kelce, who has more pace and runs better routes, but Kittle is definitely a better blocker and power runner

As you say, i think Kittle is a better run blocker and more aggressive. I like his attitude and the way he plays the game more than i like Kelce. Comes down to personal choice really. Kelce is great too, hes quick and gets separation, but i think he drops more balls as well and certainly made a few drops in the last couple of weeks that may have been costly in a tighter game. Maybe Kelce has better durability thank Kittle? Not much in it, but if i had to choose one i'd go for Kittle.

As you say, i think Kittle is a better run blocker and more aggressive. I like his attitude and the way he plays the game more than i like Kelce. Comes down to personal choice really. Kelce is great too, hes quick and gets separation, but i think he drops more balls as well and certainly made a few drops in the last couple of weeks that may have been costly in a tighter game. Maybe Kelce has better durability thank Kittle? Not much in it, but if i had to choose one i'd go for Kittle.
Cheers. It’s a very tough choice to make. Flick of a coin really

Back