NFL 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another straightforward run td, up the middle. They are seriously beating up the packers on both sides of the ball

27-0

this is 85 bears like thrashing

Let’s give Scotty hope. Rodgers throws a td here
I’m getting old but the packs coach there looks like a kid

Last edited:
Get Tim Boyle in so I can hold some interest in this game.

Think he's 40. First Packers coach to make the playoffs in his first year tbf.

This is why I haven't picked a team to support/follow. I get pissed off enough supporting the lads
Rodgers looks intimidated tonight to me.

27-0 HT.

Well lads, mahomes against this defence?

40. im off to specsavers

The Chiefs will score 30+, it's whether the Chiefs can stop the 49ers scoring more. Can't see a low scoring game

Last edited:
He has been a pretty average QB for the last 3 years sadly, with a couple great moments in there, but not what he was 2009-2016. Having said that, the 49ers are dominating every position tonight so it's not all on him.
It just feels like a changing of era these play offs. Brees, Brady and Rodgers looking out of date.

no shame losing here Scotty, I doubt any team could take this pace and power of the 49rs

roll on feb to see if mahomes can take the heat. Said it above, this is 85 bears like to me.

If the packers win this it will be a turnaround like the pats v falcons

I can’t see it but that’s what is needed. Those two turnovers will haunt the packers

Whichever way jucycech (sp) goes the niners rb follows
Mostert fourth td. Total dominance in the run gane

34-7

Last edited:
Didn't even attempt to throw the ball, never expected the packers to be so weak against the run.

49ers defence is special, can't believe after the last few seasons we are going to the superbowl

Didn't even attempt to throw the ball, never expected the packers to be so weak against the run.

49ers defence is special, can't believe after the last few seasons we are going to the superbowl

Excellent result for the 49ers and I'd love to see Robbie Gould get a superbowl ring.

Quite the turnaround for him considering he was holding out last Summer

I don't see a weakness with the 49ers, I would think you'll go into the game as slight favourites, it's just Mahomes has the ability to win a game himself.

Anyway congrats, 3rd time since I've been watching the Packers have been knocked out by the 49ers in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back