NFL 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Titans are on a roll here, superb.

They have the feel of a team who've got it right just at the right time.
Could easily get beaten by the Chiefs but even if they get through against the Texans they aren't very good against the run so could go either way

They have the feel of a team who've got it right just at the right time.
Could easily get beaten by the Chiefs but even if they get through against the Texans they aren't very good against the run so could go either way

Fair point, momentum in sport is huge though. Most of my NFL watching this season has been in-between sofa snoozes (Redskins fan :neutral:), the Texans have really re-ignited things again for me.

I think we'll be alright next season 😊 We ended the season well. Season ruined by injuries and a poor o line. Joe will fix that in the off season.

The schedule and Gase don’t fill me with confidence, but hopefully we get the O line sorted and we’ll see.

Watched the first half before a family meal and the ravens looked like a different team from the rest of the season. Can't help but think Jackson wasn't up to the pressure in the play offs but he is young and am sure they will be back next season. They have been a fantastic watch this year. My saints v ravens prediction looks pretty stupid now like 😂😂

Jackson getting over 500 yards combined for passing and rushing but only 1TD. Nice one Lamar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back