NFL 2018

We were 5-0 a few seasons ago and ended 7-9 iirc, all of the teams in the conference had a losing record.

Aye that's the one. Was that the year they were on HardKnocks or was HardKnocks the year before?

Aye that's the one. Was that the year they were on HardKnocks or was HardKnocks the year before?

Was 2015, me and my lad booked a trip when we were 4-0 and by the time we got there v colts they were full on slump, lost at the dome.

This years saints remind me so much of Falcons in the season we must not mention.
Got a feeling we will piss on their parade on thanksgiving!!

Thanksgiving football is bliss. Fancying the Lions, Cowboys & Saints. Hoping the Skins beat the Cowboys though

Rams Chiefs game had The Chainsmokers so could be worse.

Can say that again. This lad hasn't blasted out the 1 song I know so might not be him anarl

Just googled it is him actually. Used to be the boy with a skin head & now he looks like he's been shagging Alan from the hangover

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOOOOOOOO (Ric Flair style)

To get a pick 6?

All part of the plan :cool::eek:

Bears going to win the division then

3 games still to play that really worry me. Vikes away, Rams at home and those pesky cheddar helmets.

If the Pack can beat the Vikes on sunday we will have a three game gap in the NFC North. If any team can blow it the bears can

Last edited:
WOOOOOOOOO (Ric Flair style)

All part of the plan :cool::eek:

3 games still to play that really worry me. Vikes away, Rams at home and those pesky cheddar helmets.

If the Pack can beat the Vikes on sunday we will have a three game gap in the NFC North. If any team can blow it the bears can

Even then looking at the wildcard spots would fancy a 9 winning team to get it. Panthers, Vikings, Packers & Seahawks. They all play each other this week so will have a big impact on final wildcard teams with tiebreakers etc.

Even then looking at the wildcard spots would fancy a 9 winning team to get it. Panthers, Vikings, Packers & Seahawks. They all play each other this week so will have a big impact on final wildcard teams with tiebreakers etc.

Yeah it’s looking very good that I might see the Bears play in January for the first time since 2010. Shame the Saints and Rams look superb but what a turnaround Nagy has overseen.

Back