NFL 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith out injured. Can see Cowboys winning the NFC East with 8-8 which is a joke, especially with the Super Bowl holders in there. Such a weak set of teams.

Smith out injured. Can see Cowboys winning the NFC East with 8-8 which is a joke, especially with the Super Bowl holders in there. Such a weak set of teams.

Big game on Thursday in Dallas but last time Colt McCoy started there he won so fingers crossed but with a banged up O line and missing starting QB, WR 1&2, and 2 RB's it will be a tough test and I think The Cowboys will win. It's a shame this division has been quite weak for a long time now after how tough a divison it was when I first started watching the sport in the 80's.

I thought the same but Washington have another win in them probably vs Giants or Titans

Washington still have to play the Eagles twice and if expected they win, that closes the gap but its very possible 8-8 will win the division!

Big game on Thursday in Dallas but last time Colt McCoy started there he won so fingers crossed but with a banged up O line and missing starting QB, WR 1&2, and 2 RB's it will be a tough test and I think The Cowboys will win. It's a shame this division has been quite weak for a long time now after how tough a divison it was when I first started watching the sport in the 80's.

Washington still have to play the Eagles twice and if expected they win, that closes the gap but its very possible 8-8 will win the division!
Dallas are sort of the poster boys for why it's so weak I think. Mired in that nostalgia and past glories which keeps them from adapting and playing the modern game. Kind of hope Prescott leaves this season as he deserves better and if they keep him it's such a big cap increase that they will want him as a franchise QB meaning he'll be stuck there for his best years probably.

Packers made it with 8-7-1 back in 2013 ish.
Did some googling and it seems Seattle making it with a 7-9 record is the lowest a team has made the play offs, I wonder if their should be a rule where if a team finishes top of their division with a losing record they should miss out and make it 3 wildcards.

What a shambles that was.
They had 3 wins with 4 games to go and made the play offs.

Last edited:
Did some googling and it seems Seattle making it with a 7-9 record is the lowest a team has made the play offs, I wonder if their should be a rule where if a team finishes top of their division with a losing record they should miss out and make it 3 wildcards.

They had 3 wins with 4 games to go and made the play offs.

I remember the Falcons blowing it & getting booed by their own fans each week!

Had a 35 point lead in Fantasy going into the game & Mahomes single handily savaged me! Unreal.

What happened to this really expensive Rams D? Bit embarrassing to have such a high scoring game in a way!

bottom line is both teams are all about the attack

the saints beat the rams a couple of weeks ago quite comfortably....they are the best all round team at the minute, offense is potent and their defence is doing a job, they are the most balanced side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back