NFL 2018

Titans have helped the spectacle to be fair. But if you go off form and stats the Colts are a good team getting better regardless

The Colts will get a wild card. The team that's 6th spot is only there with 5 wins

Well, I gave up on the Steelers at least 3 times today! Incredible defensive performance mixed with an incredible comeback from Big Ben, not many Qbs would have the mental strength to comeback from throwing 3 interceptions 0 touchdowns and about 60 yards.

Is it not more that the Jags dont have an offense
Bit of both, for a defence that had been out on the field so long to make 4 3 and outs in a row is impressive, Jags bottled it like they stopped being aggressive bit like the AFCCG v Patriots, can't afford to do that against great QBs no matter how shit they've been playing.

Not sure why the Broncos keep giving carries to Freeman & Booker. Their productivity is nowhere near Linsdays. Every time I watch a Broncos game they seem to under use him but he'll still finish with fantastic numbers. They should have more wins than they have.

Is it not more that the Jags dont have an offense
Bortles is a joke relative to his salary point/importance within the cap structure. Hard for them to get even a passable QB to replace him and run the plays. They're designed to stop teams scoring and running the clock to make the most of their score. If they can't do that they're done.

Steelers have the mental and physical toughness this season that they missed last year. I think with so many close wins last year the 13/3 record flattered them a bit despite AB being unplayable.

This season they could go all the way with a bit of luck - one of Steelers Chiefs and Chargers to face the Saints in the SB

Raiders are going to win a game

Raiders 3 games back from the 6th seed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelers have the mental and physical toughness this season that they missed last year. I think with so many close wins last year the 13/3 record flattered them a bit despite AB being unplayable.

This season they could go all the way with a bit of luck - one of Steelers Chiefs and Chargers to face the Saints in the SB
We had a pretty easy schedule last season too it's much tougher this season, still got Patriots, Chargers and Saints to play even away to Broncos next will be tough so I can't see us getting a bye this year.

They've still got Saints, Pats and Chargers to play, if they beat all three they could go all the way. But don't think they will.

We had a pretty easy schedule last season too it's much tougher this season, still got Patriots, Chargers and Saints to play even away to Broncos next will be tough so I can't see us getting a bye this year.
Whoops sorry didnt see this before I posted! But aye as you said

Huge win for the Bears that ahead of a big week in the NFC North.

I’m not confident at all about the game against the Lions on Thursday so can see myself supporting the cheddar helmets next Sunday night

Back