NFL 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't believe how many Packers fans were there, is it normal to get that many travelling to away games?

I went to a game in that stadium last month and it was probably 50-50 Vikings fans. Mind every Packers away game I've been to has had a lot of away fans too. Probably have big local support all over the country.

I couldn't believe how many Packers fans were there, is it normal to get that many travelling to away games?
It's normal for the LA games to have more away fans than home fans I believe but the Packers have a big following so will dominate the crowd more, only others that would compare to the Packers would probably be Steelers, Patriots, Cowboys and the Raiders seem to be popular in LA.

Haway the Bills.

Josh Gordon being disciplined (benched for snaps) by the Pats tonight

He played the first snap

Aye NFL media reckoned he was going to be benched first quarter but obviously not!

It's almost like the Bills QB was a golfer 3 weeks ago :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Canny impressed by the Bills defence, made a game of it into the 4th Quarter. Fancy (hope) they might beat the Bears at home next week.

I backed the Pats -13.5 pretty big, didn't look possible until the pick 6.

Surprised this thread isn't now full of the twisty bastards from pure football saying how the sport they don't understand, don't watch and don't care about is shit.

Canny impressed by the Bills defence, made a game of it into the 4th Quarter. Fancy (hope) they might beat the Bears at home next week.

I backed the Pats -13.5 pretty big, didn't look possible until the pick 6.
The Bills defence looks better and better every week, and although some of the play calling against the Pats was really good, the offence just can't move the ball. Not sure the Bills can beat anyone without a QB, but the defence are somehow giving them a slither of hope.

The Bills defence looks better and better every week, and although some of the play calling against the Pats was really good, the offence just can't move the ball. Not sure the Bills can beat anyone without a QB, but the defence are somehow giving them a slither of hope.

Shame really because it's a waste of Kyle Williams & Lorenzo Alexander. Doubt we'll see them next year. We won't win a game with Anderson at QB. Another game without a TD too so it's just a waste of a good D.

Shame really because it's a waste of Kyle Williams & Lorenzo Alexander. Doubt we'll see them next year. We won't win a game with Anderson at QB. Another game without a TD. Just a waste of a good D.

You've got us in a couple of weeks mate, don't give up hope just yet.

We got hammered by 40 in Indy last week. Didn't you put 30+ on them!

This is true. At the minute though, were without our top three recievers from that game (Enunwa, Anderson and Pryor), our number one running back (Powell) and our starting center is knackered.

We're absolutely decimated on offense - we didn't have a great one to begin with but we're currently got the likes of Cherone Peake and Andre Roberts playing :oops:

Suspect our game might not be the Sky game next week

This is true. At the minute though, were without our top three recievers from that game (Enunwa, Anderson and Pryor), our number one running back (Powell) and our starting center is knackered.

We're absolutely decimated on offense - we didn't have a great one to begin with but we're currently got the likes of Cherone Peake and Andre Roberts playing :oops:

Suspect our game might not be the Sky game next week

Could be a 0-0. How long are the receivers out for. I know Pryor had a Buffalo visit last week

Shame really because it's a waste of Kyle Williams & Lorenzo Alexander. Doubt we'll see them next year. We won't win a game with Anderson at QB. Another game without a TD too so it's just a waste of a good D.
Agreed. You think there is an outside chance of a QB trade today, or just limp through with Anderson?

Agreed. You think there is an outside chance of a QB trade today, or just limp through with Anderson?

Erm well Anderson didn't finish the game after that hit at the end. Looked to be holding his arm & we are in a short week. I think they should cut Peterman and get someone. Don't think they will though. Can only see us trading away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back