NFL 2018

#88 on the trade block for the Packers.

Gone to the Ravens for a 7th, so basically nothing.

Dem Thomas gone to the Texans to replace Will Fuller.

Erm well Anderson didn't finish the game after that hit at the end. Looked to be holding his arm & we are in a short week. I think they should cut Peterman and get someone. Don't think they will though. Can only see us trading away.

Terrelle Pryor. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Clinton-Dix to the skins

Dante Fowler from Jags to the Rams.

Rams got 7 first round picks on D

Terrelle Pryor. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

He'll be throwing TDs left right and centre :cool:

The Bills defence looks better and better every week, and although some of the play calling against the Pats was really good, the offence just can't move the ball. Not sure the Bills can beat anyone without a QB, but the defence are somehow giving them a slither of hope.

Peterman is starting on Sunday mate. Confirmed :lol::lol:

Bears move to 5-3. Oops

Last edited by a moderator:
Clinton-Dix to the skins

Rams got 7 first round picks on D

He'll be throwing TDs left right and centre :cool:

Peterman is starting on Sunday mate. Confirmed :lol::lol:

Bears move to 5-3. Oops

I don’t know if it will be as easy as you think on Sunday. Trubisky is very hit and miss and with the news Kyle Long is out for up to 8 weeks our O line has got a lot weaker up against a good defence. It’s also doubtful if Mack will make it meaning Peterman will have an easier time of it.

Troubles me this one.

I don’t know if it will be as easy as you think on Sunday. Trubisky is very hit and miss and with the news Kyle Long is out for up to 8 weeks our O line has got a lot weaker up against a good defence. It’s also doubtful if Mack will make it meaning Peterman will have an easier time of it.

Troubles me this one.

I'm looking forward to it as always, could be an after the Lord Mayors show with all the energy that went into the Pats game. Our problem is that we can't score points. Allen looked after the ball so was 2-2 as a starter because the defence would step up. Peterman kills the defence as he stitches them up with poor field positions if he looks after the ball then it helps the defence take it to Trubisky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic news.
Not great in terms of ticket availability given capacity of Spurs stadium compared to 90,000 at Wembley.
As an aside, at the Seahawks game there, I was amazed at the number of Germans I met but once they pointed out they were filling stadia right up to the end of NFL Europe, it kinda made sense.
As an aside 2, what are they doing building tower blocks right up to and around Wembley? 2/3 of stadium will be enclosed by the time they're finished. $$$$

Not great in terms of ticket availability given capacity of Spurs stadium compared to 90,000 at Wembley.
As an aside, at the Seahawks game there, I was amazed at the number of Germans I met but once they pointed out they were filling stadia right up to the end of NFL Europe, it kinda made sense.
As an aside 2, what are they doing building tower blocks right up to and around Wembley? 2/3 of stadium will be enclosed by the time they're finished. $$$$

Funny as me and my mate were saying the same. They have absolutely ruined Wembley way with the amount of buildings that have sprang up. Totally ruins the spectacle getting off the tube and walking to the ground.

I'm looking forward to it as always, could be an after the Lord Mayors show with all the energy that went into the Pats game. Our problem is that we can't score points. Allen looked after the ball so was 2-2 as a starter because the defence would step up. Peterman kills the defence as he stitches them up with poor field positions if he looks after the ball then it helps the defence take it to Trubisky.
Don't know why the Bills didn't take Landry Jones instead of Anderson, he's better than Peterman and may have been able to protect the ball enough to sneak a win here and there.

Don't know why the Bills didn't take Landry Jones instead of Anderson, he's better than Peterman and may have been able to protect the ball enough to sneak a win here and there.

He was in for a workout afew weeks back. Mustn't have rated him.

Funny as me and my mate were saying the same. They have absolutely ruined Wembley way with the amount of buildings that have sprang up. Totally ruins the spectacle getting off the tube and walking to the ground.
Said the same myself last week when I was there for the chargers v titans game. It has totally ruined the walk up to the ground. Offices and car parks right in front of the ground. It looks horrendous now.

I honestly think the Raiders should sack Gruden after this game. 10 year contract or not.

He's been quoted lately as saying the players are 'dying to play' for the Raiders..he's terrible and the amount of money they're paying Carr is ridiculous..he's one of the most overrated QB's in the league.

That's an embarrassing arse kicking. All over the place, both sides of the ball.

Just watching the two number 4s, it's the undrafted free agent debutant outplaying Carr by a million miles.

D is conceding 34 points a game and they still have to play KC. Twice. :eek:

Last edited:

Back