NFL 2018

Finally after 3 weeks without internet I can finally sit down and watch the Skins games against the Cowboys & Giants, a 7 hour Friday night fest of NFL & beer! Even better I know the results! :)

The Bills offense has scored just ONE touchdown all season in drives without Josh Allen.

The Bills offense has **given up** FOUR touchdowns in drives without Josh Allen.

Just seen that on Twitter. Ridiculous.

Anyone who defends Todd Bowles is a moron!! The guy is a passionless wanker. Watching Spencer Long implode AGAIN without doing anything. Fire Bowles, Fire Bate and hope Spencer Long gets a long time arm injury.... Prick couldn't snap a breadstick

Anyone who defends Todd Bowles is a moron!! The guy is a passionless wanker. Watching Spencer Long implode AGAIN without doing anything. Fire Bowles, Fire Bate and hope Spencer Long gets a long time arm injury.... Prick couldn't snap a breadstick

He's abysmal mind.

Darnold is struggking, but the kid is 21 year old and has a poor OC, no full-time QB coach, a centre who can't snap, recievers who can't get open and a HC who is lost. Terrible spot for the young un

He's abysmal mind.

Darnold is struggking, but the kid is 21 year old and has a poor OC, no full-time QB coach, a centre who can't snap, recievers who can't get open and a HC who is lost. Terrible spot for the young un

He's just took all responsibility there in the post match. Brady would struggle for confidence in that mess

Bowles also said he wasn't concerned by the snaps ffs ...... He has to go soon mind, just terrible. And Bates obviously.

If we get beat off the bills I can't see how he will survive.

He's just took all responsibility there in the post match. Brady would struggle for confidence in that mess

Bowles also said he wasn't concerned by the snaps ffs ...... He has to go soon mind, just terrible. And Bates obviously.

If we get beat off the bills I can't see how he will survive.

Thing is, no offence to the Bills, but beating them shouldn't be a way for him to avoid the sack, they're dire.

Has a whiff of Jeff FIsher with Goff at the minute. Just a poor, defence HC killing a rookie QB due to outdated, old-fashioned football. Desperately need to overhaul the whole coaching staff, Bates has been a joke as OC.

Thought Romo made a good point last week - every throw Darnold has to get it in the tightest window, we never seem to scheme guys open or easy completions. Just no creativity or clever play calling.

Thing is, no offence to the Bills, but beating them shouldn't be a way for him to avoid the sack, they're dire.

Has a whiff of Jeff FIsher with Goff at the minute. Just a poor, defence HC killing a rookie QB due to outdated, old-fashioned football. Desperately need to overhaul the whole coaching staff, Bates has been a joke as OC.

Thought Romo made a good point last week - every throw Darnold has to get it in the tightest window, we never seem to scheme guys open or easy completions. Just no creativity or clever play calling.

I feel like you're describing us in every way this year

Back