NFL 2018

Ah fuck off

What a f***ing stop though. Bills D is legit ignoring the first 3 halves of the season

f***ing Peterman for fucks sake
Just caught up with the game. You're spot on about the Defence, they're top draw now and keeping the season alive for now, but the lack of threat on Offence is frightening, and Special Teams is an absolute shower.

Just caught up with the game. You're spot on about the Defence, they're top draw now and keeping the season alive for now, but the lack of threat on Offence is frightening, and Special Teams is an absolute shower.

Ranked #3 in the NFL now even after first 2 games. Since Matt Milano has came in and got all the snaps at linebacker over Humber we have just looked complete, what a talent Milano is becoming. Got AFC defensive player of week other week & his play on 3rd and goal yesterday was excellent. Lorenzo Alexander is a monster too. Also think Tre White doing an excellent job. I know Hopkins got the TD on him on an excellent play but he really had him covered all day (few harsh pens on him). Also taken Diggs & Keenan Allen out of the games.

Special teams has always been a struggle for us. Genuinely can't remember a TD return since CJ Spiller although I might be missing one somewhere. Been checking all day but Peterman still hasn't been cut anarl :lol:. Was looking forward to seeing Allen vs the Colts but doesn't sound like he'll make it when he's week to week.

Yep must be plenty of Quarterbacks out there that are better than him, what's Mark Sanchez up to these days?

Sanchez... ffs
My brother was in New York, and knowing I was into American Football (but completely ignoring the fact I don't follow the Jets) bought me a Sanchez Jersey. Apparently it was cheapm

Gave it to me for Christmas. And I smiled was I unwrapped it... after all, it's the thought that counts right....

Had to show him the Butt Fumble clip to really explain.

Had a soft spot for the Jets since

Packers got out of jail. Big improvements needed on both sides of the ball after the bye. The next 5 games could end the season without considerable improvement

Decent game on sky tonight 6pm jets v vikings
Anyone going to Wembley for today's game

Aye I'm going over with our lass. Expecting a fairly comfortable Chargers win but hopeful it'll be closer than last week's Wembley game.

Train straight back home afterwards, probably watch the Bears vs Patriots on gamepass. Not many bad looking games this week. In fact it seems a much closer league than usual this year.

Aye I'm going over with our lass. Expecting a fairly comfortable Chargers win but hopeful it'll be closer than last week's Wembley game.

Train straight back home afterwards, probably watch the Bears vs Patriots on gamepass. Not many bad looking games this week. In fact it seems a much closer league than usual this year.
I can't see anything other than a LA win also,hopefully it's a decent game,enjoy it mate

I'll be at MetLife for this one, cannot wait although it's typical that this is the one time Sky choose us! Think we'll get beat, Vikings are class and all our recieve are knackered, but still buzzing, gonna do a tailgate beforehand and get the full atmisphere.
Sounds brilliant,atmposhere will be great in New Jersey and tailgating superb,enjoy
Ha way the jets

Chargers broke my heart by moving from San Diego. They're no better than MK Dons moving from Plough Lane to Milton Keynes via Selhurst Park, Wasps gannin to Coventry via High Wycombe, or South Shields leaving their spiritual home of Peterlee.

Chargers broke my heart by moving from San Diego. They're no better than MK Dons moving from Plough Lane to Milton Keynes via Selhurst Park, Wasps gannin to Coventry via High Wycombe, or South Shields leaving their spiritual home of Peterlee.
It's been a terrible move for them too, homes games are just full of the away fans.

I'd love to see Rivers get a SB, think he deserves it a very underrated QB and as much as I hate to admit it I think he's the best from the 2004 draft.

Last edited:
Which clown in the sky office picked Jets Vikings as the 6pm game. Pats Bears is surely the one

Back