NFL 2018

Well that wasn't as successful as I'd hoped! Score-wise and that!

Class day overall - loved tailgating, and getting a proper feel for the authentic kind of experience, was in much better seats than last time so was closer and atmosphere, at least in first half, was class. Jets Defence played very well until towards end of the third quarter, when they looked knackered and game got away from us. Shame I saw Darnold have a bad day but always be difficult against Vikings.

Mind I don't think I have ever been as cold in my life. Colder than any of the hundreds of Sunderland games I've been to mind, the wind was icy and was stood in it from half 9 this morning until half 4. Don't think I'll ever thaw out!

Hope so but can't see it..expecting a pasting to be honest.
Chiefs have one of the worst defenses in the league problem for the Bengals is getting pressure to Mahomes, I don't think Ben was even touched in the last game and Mahomes will tear through the defense if he has no pressure on him.

Kickers this season :lol::lol: Think I might buy some cleats and give it a go.

Last edited:
Chiefs have one of the worst defenses in the league problem for the Bengals is getting pressure to Mahomes, I don't think Ben was even touched in the last game and Mahomes will tear through the defense if he has no pressure on him.

Kickers this season :lol::lol: Think I might buy some cleats and give it a go.

I'll go 35-13 Chiefs..Bengals rely too much on AJ Green..Tyler Boyd has started to emerge and Joe Mixon looks a star in the making..need to get more from John Ross at WR..same old failings in the secondary though.

I'll go 35-13 Chiefs..Bengals rely too much on AJ Green..Tyler Boyd has started to emerge and Joe Mixon looks a star in the making..need to get more from John Ross at WR..same old failings in the secondary though.
Thought you'd trouble their defense a lot more than you did.

Steelers back on top. :cool:

Back